Do You Take The Sticker Off Your New Era Fitteds?

Nope, unless it's the new on field caps with the huge stickers, buy the gold 59fifty's stay on.

Sticker on the bill x ears tucked FTW
pimp.gif

yes.....

it is so tacky when dudes leave it on....

when u buy a pair of jeans, do u live the price tag and size tags on? no, so why leave it on ur hat...

nobody cares what size hat u rockin

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

Only keep the MLB hologram

are you implying that you prefer men with this sticker???or are you wearing fitteds yourself??? cuz
females with fitteds =
sick.gif

what does being grown have to do with leaving a sticker on a fitted...NT'ers...my goodness

I remove every sticker.

Dudes with grimey fitteds with stickers on,
laugh.gif

To each their own, but if your going to keep the stickers on to make your hat look "fresh", then make sure your hat stays "fresh".

Originally Posted by Mdotte

are you implying that you prefer men with this sticker???or are you wearing fitteds yourself??? cuz
females with fitteds =
sick.gif
Click on my profile and you wont have to ask
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mdotte

females with fitteds =
sick.gif
Click on my profile and you wont have to ask
grin.gif

did you just pull a fast one on me???All i see is Rayquon Elliot but if i made your day by visiting your profile then your welcome...

Originally Posted by jefffort5

what does being grown have to do with leaving a sticker on a fitted...NT'ers...my goodness
Word and I leave the gold on, I might start stickin the gold to the bottom corner though.

i keep all the stickers on.

i only have one of the newer on field caps can imma eventually take that giant sticker off, thankfully the gold sticker isn't attached to it.

I don't understand why you would keep it on in the first place.

Because it's shiny and attracts attention?

Because it gives the impression that the hat is new?

it all depends on the fitted

i take off the white stickers off the bat...the new onthefield caps stay with the big sticker
some of my other hats with the reg. sticker have them if it compliments the cap but a couple are removed

Back
Top Bottom