Do you think Blake AND K-Love will make the All-Star Team? Either?

• Pts21.7
  • Reb12.5
  • Ast3.2
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]And K-Love:[/font]

[/font]

• Pts20.6
  • Reb15.6
  • Ast2.4

The Clips are 10-24 and the T'Wolves are 9-25, good for 13 and 14 in the conference.

Who would get in over them? Dirk, Pau, __

Competing with them? 

I can see Love getting in over Blake, and I could just as easily see neither of them getting in. 
ohwell.gif

Thoughts?
[/font]

• Pts21.7
  • Reb12.5
  • Ast3.2
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]And K-Love:[/font]

[/font]

• Pts20.6
  • Reb15.6
  • Ast2.4

The Clips are 10-24 and the T'Wolves are 9-25, good for 13 and 14 in the conference.

Who would get in over them? Dirk, Pau, __

Competing with them? 

I can see Love getting in over Blake, and I could just as easily see neither of them getting in. 
ohwell.gif

Thoughts?
[/font]

Love is a lock. I think Griffin will get in, but the coaches might play the "he's just a rookie and will have plenty of chances" card.

Love is a lock. I think Griffin will get in, but the coaches might play the "he's just a rookie and will have plenty of chances" card.

Funny how the game is in La, and blake plays there and love played there at ucla........ they both should get in, since there is no centers in the west thats making it/deserves to make it

Funny how the game is in La, and blake plays there and love played there at ucla........ they both should get in, since there is no centers in the west thats making it/deserves to make it

the good thing about Yao being voted in is that it allows another forward to be selected. Odom, Love, and Griffin are all having a great season. 2/3 will get in.

Back
Top Bottom