Do you think Blake AND K-Love will make the All-Star Team? Either?

I don't think either will. You have KD and Melo starting. That leaves 2 forward spots, not counting the wildcard spots. That's Pau and Dirk. You still will have to look at Lamar Odom, Paul Milsap and/or Al Jefferson from the "reward winning" train of thought which has caused tons of 1 x, undeserving all stars. And all of this is assuming Duncan just gets thrown to center otherwise he will (undeservingly) get a vote on reputation alone.

But it's no lock both of those WC slots go to a forward, when the West guard is equally as tough; CP3 and Kobe starting, then you have 2 slots to split between Manu, Westbrook, Ellis, Parker, Nash, and DWilliams.

I don't think either will. You have KD and Melo starting. That leaves 2 forward spots, not counting the wildcard spots. That's Pau and Dirk. You still will have to look at Lamar Odom, Paul Milsap and/or Al Jefferson from the "reward winning" train of thought which has caused tons of 1 x, undeserving all stars. And all of this is assuming Duncan just gets thrown to center otherwise he will (undeservingly) get a vote on reputation alone.

But it's no lock both of those WC slots go to a forward, when the West guard is equally as tough; CP3 and Kobe starting, then you have 2 slots to split between Manu, Westbrook, Ellis, Parker, Nash, and DWilliams.

With Yao out...I'm 99% certain that Pau will be designated as the starting center.

With Yao out...I'm 99% certain that Pau will be designated as the starting center.

Monta 
frown.gif
tired.gif

Monta, KLove, and Blake ALL deserve to go. Out of those 3, Love not going would be the biggest snub.
As for guard reserves, Manu HAS to get in, he's playing at an MVP level. Then it's really 2 out of DWill, Monta, and Westbrook.

Monta, KLove, and Blake ALL deserve to go. Out of those 3, Love not going would be the biggest snub.
As for guard reserves, Manu HAS to get in, he's playing at an MVP level. Then it's really 2 out of DWill, Monta, and Westbrook.

its gonna be tough with the forward but i think love should get in. i like blake though but he wont get in this year

its gonna be tough with the forward but i think love should get in. i like blake though but he wont get in this year

KD, melo, dirk,duncan,blake, and love. Its possible for all of them to make it if pau starts at center. But there will be ALOT of snubs at guard.

KD, melo, dirk,duncan,blake, and love. Its possible for all of them to make it if pau starts at center. But there will be ALOT of snubs at guard.

if it took until last year for Deron Williams to get an All-Star spot, then it shouldn't surprise you if Love/Griffin both don't get a spot on the team (even if they are indeed deserving).

if it took until last year for Deron Williams to get an All-Star spot, then it shouldn't surprise you if Love/Griffin both don't get a spot on the team (even if they are indeed deserving).

Who is more deserving:

20.6 ppg, 15.6 rpg
18.7, 10.7
21.7, 12.5
24.1, 7.4

I think the 18 and 10 shouldn't even draw consideration with this group.

Who is more deserving:

20.6 ppg, 15.6 rpg
18.7, 10.7
21.7, 12.5
24.1, 7.4

I think the 18 and 10 shouldn't even draw consideration with this group.

I won't be shocked if none get picked, it's the Al Jefferson syndrome.

I'd like to see KL in it though.

Back
Top Bottom