Do you think it's a wrap for Gilbert Arenas?

As a magic fan, I'm pretty disappointed right now. I really thought he could contribute, but after seeing almost every game, dude doesn't have it anymore. It's also makes me mad that we traded lewis for him. Yeah lewis was overpaid too, but he created match up problems and really helped the magic on their finals run in 09.

As a magic fan, I'm pretty disappointed right now. I really thought he could contribute, but after seeing almost every game, dude doesn't have it anymore. It's also makes me mad that we traded lewis for him. Yeah lewis was overpaid too, but he created match up problems and really helped the magic on their finals run in 09.

I really hope he can get back to normal.

Its been too long since we've had a player like him or T-Mac that could go off for 50 or 60+ on any given night. Im starting to feel that there wont be any more of these players.

I really hope he can get back to normal.

Its been too long since we've had a player like him or T-Mac that could go off for 50 or 60+ on any given night. Im starting to feel that there wont be any more of these players.

otis pulling the trigger on the arenas trade for lewis was ******ed. he should have at least let lewis play with this new roster. the wiz would have had arenas on the block til the deadline cuz no other team was gunna touch that contract.

otis pulling the trigger on the arenas trade for lewis was ******ed. he should have at least let lewis play with this new roster. the wiz would have had arenas on the block til the deadline cuz no other team was gunna touch that contract.

Do People Forget that they had Gortat, and got SMASHED in the finals? Gilbert still got game left, lots of it. I like the move. They do need a backup center though. 

Do People Forget that they had Gortat, and got SMASHED in the finals? Gilbert still got game left, lots of it. I like the move. They do need a backup center though. 

Originally Posted by Anathema

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

He hasn't been the same since Lebron told him "you going home if you miss this free throw"

When did he do this?
Is there video of lebron doing this?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lebron talking that @*#+

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by KenJi714

His shooting ability is still there.

He's shooting 36%. A little under 30% from 3.
laugh.gif
The hell is dude talking about

I played as the PG of Orlando in player lock mode on 2K11 with adjusted ratings that I implemented (not 2K's nonsense), and I couldn't hit a shot with dude. His 3PT rating is a 66, that is based on % and attempts. He can't make shots.

Back
Top Bottom