Do you think the Air Jordan Brand "SOLD OUT!?"

that's definitely right..we are buying 1 pair sneaker for the price of two..
CDP's, why? wasting 1 pair for a price of 2.. i hate it..

C'mon....this is not something new here....

Anyone who shows any interest in JB knows that the brand has "sold out" many years ago.....

Out the door is quality. Out the door is affordability. Out the door is craftsmanship....

But rest assured you people will still cop the latest retro as long as the pics look good.
wink.gif
.....so don't complain........because you people buy anyway!Well the majority of you....

Jordan brand never catered to us. They went with what was making them money. Now that crap is making them money, thats what they're giving us...

Originally Posted by swingshot

In short: F*** yes.

Fixed. It's a money game now my dude. And they know that the public is gonna buy into it because it's Jordan. Unlike us here on NT, we're just asmall portion of their consumers. I mean really, just look at the JB Forum. It sucks. I hope nobody takes it into offense, but seriously, it's dry.They're current state as a business in the eyes of us sneaker enthusiasts reflects directly on what's posted in this forum. There's nothing goodflowing thru here. And people may ask why I'm even here then. I mean, I love jays, so of course I'm gonna come back here and get my scoop on things.But JB sold out a while ago. We can't even get a decent retro without having to pay 310 plus tax to get it and another garbage shoe. That's thesmartest thing they could've done as far as business goes.
smh.gif
For those ofyou that haven't noticed, the DMP retailed for less than ANY of these packs. Food for thought right there.

i was once a jb basher my self. until i realized there the number 1 in sneaker sales over nike it self. so i looked at my self in the mirror one day and said"why do i waste my time arguing about jb selling out and sucking?" made no sense to do such thing. so i stopped and they continued to dominate, andwill continue to do so for years to come.

They're marketing to a whole new audience today instead of the audience that helped build it to what it is today. Many colorways are disappointing and evenoffensive in many cases. The diminished quality has been mentioned repeatedly and goes without saying. The quantity of releases is out of hand. I understandthat they are trying to think outside of the box and launch a new and creative idea, but releases like the Fusions and 6 Rings are in my personal opinion adisgrace to the Jordan line. And $150 a pair! Since 1985 I've been a Jordan sneakerfreak. The launches I don't like I simply don't buy. That'smy voice. I'll probably see those launches on the sale rack in a month or so anyway.

they should have never broke from Nike, JB is an outsouced version of NIKE

nah not really if you just pick through all the garbage theres still a few releases a year that are coppable.

As long as people keep buying poor quality 5h!t they will keep on making the crap they make plain and simple

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

no I'm happy with the current retros, they would ruin the OG legacy if the produced the colorways that u all want... Stop crying and buy the OGs!!!

As much as I love the ability to get nice OG colorways at better prices, I do agree that it really takes away from them being OG or grail type shoes whenjordan threw them in a machine and remade the shoes at at fraction of the cost that they used to...even though the boxes are nicer...

why does this keep coming up

yes the shoes are not what they used to be but if you don't like them don't buy them............

JB should go back to "Nike Air Jordan". The designers at Nike poo poo on JB's.

Oh, to answer the question... yes?? But money talks...

Originally Posted by shag1723

They're marketing to a whole new audience today instead of the audience that helped build it to what it is today. Many colorways are disappointing and even offensive in many cases. The diminished quality has been mentioned repeatedly and goes without saying. The quantity of releases is out of hand. I understand that they are trying to think outside of the box and launch a new and creative idea, but releases like the Fusions and 6 Rings are in my personal opinion a disgrace to the Jordan line. And $150 a pair! Since 1985 I've been a Jordan sneakerfreak. The launches I don't like I simply don't buy. That's my voice. I'll probably see those launches on the sale rack in a month or so anyway.
^real talk

Back
Top Bottom