Do You Use Profanity?

Yeah but to me they're just words. There's no special category of profane words for me, I opened my mind to that when I discovered the the homosexual slur word is also know as a cig in England. More times than not I can get my point across or hurt your feelings without using them though.
this all the way.

Hardly ever, but when when I drive it's as normal as breathing.
laugh.gif

Sometimes you need that extra emphasize in your sentence and a well place four letter word will do it for you

But no cursing around kids

Last edited:
i don't consider the "s word", the "h word", or damb curse words anymore.

I do try to limit f-bombs and the b word

I use to curse ALL THE TIME mostly my during middle school and high school days, but as I'm getting older I find myself cursing less and less.  

all the time...I find it hilarious when I curse sometimes..I did stop cursing the first semster of college..Im going to back to that

I'm grew up around west indians.
I had to learn not to use profanity lol

I don't use it as much, but I hardly use the F BOMB. The F BOMB and BIIYAA* are things I don't use. I use S((( a lot though.

Only around my friends and when I'm watching sports.

Last edited:
All the time. My parents, grandparents, relatives, and older kids all did it while I was growing up so I guess I just naturally grew into it. For some reason it still feels akward to curse around my parents though :lol:.

I also can't stand when people are offended by profanity. They're words.

All the time. My parents, grandparents, relatives, and older kids all did it while I was growing up so I guess I just naturally grew into it. For some reason it still feels akward to curse around my parents though :lol:.

I also can't stand when people are offended by profanity. They're words.

Back
Top Bottom