Doernbecher I's release date????????

11/14/2008 Air Jordan I High Doernbecher Freestyle 5 Collection (Niketown andNike.com exclusive

Since they are releasing on a friday will they be sold Thursday midnight??? or Will they just be posted at any other time during the day???

they probably wont release at midnight because nike.com doesnt put the shoes on their website exactly at that time, usually they do it a couple hours aftermidnight

we need more info on these kind of releases.

but these DB's are
pimp.gif

our store isnt doing any special release for them. we open at 10 friday morning and whoever called in to get on a list will get their pair.

i think most likely thursday night. sucks for me that its only a niketown and nike.com release.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

So will certain stores have these or online only?
NDC, Niketowns, and Nike Concept stores will carry these.

Hmmm i have been debating all day about these. I mean i have the II's from last year, but i may get the I's to keep up with the set. But i dont know.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by loskickking23

So will certain stores have these or online only?
NDC, Niketowns, and Nike Concept stores will carry these.

Hmmm i have been debating all day about these. I mean i have the II's from last year, but i may get the I's to keep up with the set. But i dont know.

I dont mean to sound stupid,But what is a nike concept store?

i can only imagine what the resellers will try and get for these

they got $300 for the 2's last year

i was pissed because i missed the 2's and i really liked them but i wasn't going to pay more then double for them

Back
Top Bottom