Doernbecher I's release date????????

just called nike, the girl said she wasnt told anything. theyll come out the 14th but they have no clue what time theyll be up, so she said just keep checking.also she said she is getting calls like crazy they whole week about it.. so they deff will sell out in mins..

Originally Posted by mst9023

febuary 5 is the release date and you should be able to get them at niketowns
indifferent.gif

^^lol i dont think this is as limited as everyone says its going to be....and why isnt there a big thread about these yet

I guess I'm in the minority because I think last years Doernbecher 2's looked better than this years 1's. But I'll try to cop a pair like I didlast year later tonight/early morning.
smile.gif

this friday they launch at our store. one of the directors of the nike doernbecher program did a small presentation this morning and the forces andjordan's are SICK. the vomero isn't bad either. more importantly, you can tell how important it is to the kids that designed the sneakers. there is somuch detail and characteristics about the kids, that are in the shoe. makes me not even want to wear the jordan or forces when i buy them. keep them clean as acollector's item, but i'd feel that by wearing them, it'd tarnish their hard work. call me crazy i guess.

Seems to me they may not be as limited as the DB 2's from last year because they are releasing at nike concept stores this year as well as niketowns. Lastyear it was online only and at niketowns.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Seems to me they may not be as limited as the DB 2's from last year because they are releasing at nike concept stores this year as well as niketowns. Last year it was online only and at niketowns.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but there were no or very few Nike concept stores last year when the II's were released. Also the concept stores will onlyhave 1 size fun, no doubles so there isn't really that much more.

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

i think the 2s went for 140 last year.. i think.. so prob same for the 1s..

i'm pretty sure these are 125$ correct me if im wrong
ohwell.gif

I hadda camp out from 4am to about 2:15pm for the wristband today, then tomorrow at 9:30am you come back & get them.
This was at Niketown Miami btw. Hope this helps.
glasses.gif

i called nike and they said 2 to 2:30 am pacific time.

please post the link if its posted earlier

Wow i browse through this thread and i have seen 3 different times these shoes are going up. I am thinking these will be like the UWR hyperdunks

Back
Top Bottom