Does a relationship NEED conflict?

I say no in short but what do you think? Some would say that it adds balance and growth to the relationship but ehh..not sure its necessary.

I say no in short but what do you think? Some would say that it adds balance and growth to the relationship but ehh..not sure its necessary.

are you talking about any type of relationship? I don't think its necessary, but its going happen either way

are you talking about any type of relationship? I don't think its necessary, but its going happen either way

I wouldn't say NEED because there is no blueprint for a relationship. Different things work for different groups.

One couple might think they thrive/grow from arguing while another doesn't need that to believe they are growing.

So I would say NO to the idea that the need for conflict is necessary for all couples.

Women tend to need to know you care... one way to prove it, according to most of them, is to argue with them; because not arguing means you don't care enough to fight for your love.

...Women.

Women tend to need to know you care... one way to prove it, according to most of them, is to argue with them; because not arguing means you don't care enough to fight for your love.

...Women.

I wouldn't say NEED because there is no blueprint for a relationship. Different things work for different groups.

One couple might think they thrive/grow from arguing while another doesn't need that to believe they are growing.

So I would say NO to the idea that the need for conflict is necessary for all couples.

Originally Posted by iBlink

...Women.
laugh.gif
So true. So untrue (the logic) but so true, that they feel that way.

I always find it funny when people past the middle school ages break up and get back together. I am thinking to myself, "is this how adults operate."
laugh.gif

...Women.
laugh.gif

I always find it funny when people past the middle school ages break up and get back together. I am thinking to myself, "is this how adults operate."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

...Women.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Funny you say that because I've told my girl that if we were ever to break up, that's it..I don't believe in taking breaks or breakin up only to get back together after a few months..If we're done, we're done and I'm moving on. 

...Women.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Funny you say that because I've told my girl that if we were ever to break up, that's it..I don't believe in taking breaks or breakin up only to get back together after a few months..If we're done, we're done and I'm moving on. 

...Women.

on point
laugh.gif

for most women anyway.. im not one of em
grin.gif

...Women.

on point
laugh.gif

for most women anyway.. im not one of em
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

...Women.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

All 3 Posts QFT!

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

...Women.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

All 3 Posts QFT!

Ummm. This is more than a yes or no question.
A relationship is defined by how the persons DEAL with conflict.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

That and hardships and all the up and downs that everyone goes through in life. But yeah women love conflict and argueing. Esp those girls that be like "oh i aint with all that conflict and drama etc, thats why i dont really hang/have alot of girls as friends"

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

That and hardships and all the up and downs that everyone goes through in life. But yeah women love conflict and argueing. Esp those girls that be like "oh i aint with all that conflict and drama etc, thats why i dont really hang/have alot of girls as friends"

...Women.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Agreed

...Women.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Agreed

No but if their is love and passion for one another arguements are bound to occur. It is a fact of life its how we show emotion.

Back
Top Bottom