Does a relationship NEED conflict?

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Originally Posted by Club29

women need drama in their lives.

They thrive on it
--QFT.
--Whether its positive or negative they be needing that attention. They actually like arguing I think.

This

Originally Posted by itzkin

I know a lot of dudes who try to avoid conflict but the girls want it as a show of affection which I think is utter bull.

I'm starting to believe girls like masochism... some like to get hit, some like to be yelled at and degraded .

Originally Posted by itzkin

I know a lot of dudes who try to avoid conflict but the girls want it as a show of affection which I think is utter bull.

I'm starting to believe girls like masochism... some like to get hit, some like to be yelled at and degraded .

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Not all relationships. I absolutely hate arguing. I'll just hit you with the "whatever" just so it can be over. And don't think for one second you can raise your voice and cuss at me. I might not talk to you for a few days.
this is still conflict though..

i know but i'd rather just end it then yell and all that...i have no problem talking about stuff but when it gets all emotional and out of control i won't even bother...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Not all relationships. I absolutely hate arguing. I'll just hit you with the "whatever" just so it can be over. And don't think for one second you can raise your voice and cuss at me. I might not talk to you for a few days.
this is still conflict though..

i know but i'd rather just end it then yell and all that...i have no problem talking about stuff but when it gets all emotional and out of control i won't even bother...

They thrive on it
Sad but true, strong emotions positive or negative are what drives a relationship. I'm gonna have to work on faking fights with women, cause I rarely get angry about petty %$##.

They thrive on it
Sad but true, strong emotions positive or negative are what drives a relationship. I'm gonna have to work on faking fights with women, cause I rarely get angry about petty %$##.

I don't need yelling and screaming but I do like knowing that if at some point he isn't happy or satisfied with something he's able to communicate that with me and doesn't harbor it. I'd rather get things out in the open and deal with them as they happen rather than just not have any idea that there is anything wrong. That also just isn't fair.

I don't need yelling and screaming but I do like knowing that if at some point he isn't happy or satisfied with something he's able to communicate that with me and doesn't harbor it. I'd rather get things out in the open and deal with them as they happen rather than just not have any idea that there is anything wrong. That also just isn't fair.

They thrive on it
--QFT.
--Whether its positive or negative they be needing that attention. They actually like arguing I think.

i thought you said you weren't ganna post anymore if the lakers beat the celtics 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They thrive on it
--QFT.

i thought you said you weren't ganna post anymore if the lakers beat the celtics 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

I'm too laid back for that %%! but when I get heated its on.

yup. 
I consider myself a real patient person so if I'm heated then you must have done something foul. 

After that, I'm going for tears! 

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

I'm too laid back for that %%! but when I get heated its on.

yup. 
I consider myself a real patient person so if I'm heated then you must have done something foul. 

After that, I'm going for tears! 

im not a guy to argue or be confronational, so when i was with my x we rarely argue about anything...2+ years later we broke up

im not a guy to argue or be confronational, so when i was with my x we rarely argue about anything...2+ years later we broke up

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

They thrive on it

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

They thrive on it

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

There is a point in a relationship where conflict should not dictate the level of affection in a relationship

this comes with a level of maturity and responsibility. maturity

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

There is a point in a relationship where conflict should not dictate the level of affection in a relationship

this comes with a level of maturity and responsibility. maturity

im talkin to this girl now that is overly positive n cheery, its kinda annoying...complete opposite of my ex where conflict was always around....

i think the right amount is nice.

im talkin to this girl now that is overly positive n cheery, its kinda annoying...complete opposite of my ex where conflict was always around....

i think the right amount is nice.

Back
Top Bottom