Does a relationship NEED conflict?

Originally Posted by iBlink

Women tend to need to know you care... one way to prove it, according to most of them, is to argue with them; because not arguing means you don't care enough to fight for your love.

...Women.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

Women tend to need to know you care... one way to prove it, according to most of them, is to argue with them; because not arguing means you don't care enough to fight for your love.

...Women.

smh.gif

Not all relationships need conflict..I know a lot of dudes who try to avoid conflict but the girls want it as a show of affection which I think is utter bull...some girls dont like it because its a sign that the relationships not working.. I don't know but yea.. I personally dont like fighting and wouldn't want it but it does help point out faults in the relationships that you otherwise wouldn't try to bring up or talk about.

Not all relationships need conflict..I know a lot of dudes who try to avoid conflict but the girls want it as a show of affection which I think is utter bull...some girls dont like it because its a sign that the relationships not working.. I don't know but yea.. I personally dont like fighting and wouldn't want it but it does help point out faults in the relationships that you otherwise wouldn't try to bring up or talk about.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Not all relationships. I absolutely hate arguing. I'll just hit you with the "whatever" just so it can be over. And don't think for one second you can raise your voice and cuss at me. I might not talk to you for a few days. I think one person outside of my patents has raised their voice at me and we were about to fight in my apartment
laugh.gif

It's gonna happen but I definately don't need that $+@$. Conflict actually makes me feel kinda sick to my stomach so I couldn't be in a relationship with constant arguing.
I feel the same way.
pimp.gif

I think it depends on the conflict. Its one thing to argue over whether someone wants tacos or salad and another to argue over respect, attention etc. You can either resolve issues through conflict and talking or allow it to linger by staying quite. " people ruin romance by trying to make it last forever"

I think it depends on the conflict. Its one thing to argue over whether someone wants tacos or salad and another to argue over respect, attention etc. You can either resolve issues through conflict and talking or allow it to linger by staying quite. " people ruin romance by trying to make it last forever"

Not all relationships. I absolutely hate arguing. I'll just hit you with the "whatever" just so it can be over. And don't think for one second you can raise your voice and cuss at me. I might not talk to you for a few days. I think one person outside of my patents has raised their voice at me and we were about to fight in my apartment
laugh.gif

It's gonna happen but I definately don't need that $+@$. Conflict actually makes me feel kinda sick to my stomach so I couldn't be in a relationship with constant arguing.
I feel the same way.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

My ex recently told me last week... "maybe its just me but I'm glad for the downs we had because I think that's what keeps me around" when I was talking about our ups and downs during our relationship.. that &^@% just threw me completely off.. I shouldn't be messing with her crazy @#$,
Bet you won't leave her
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

My ex recently told me last week... "maybe its just me but I'm glad for the downs we had because I think that's what keeps me around" when I was talking about our ups and downs during our relationship.. that &^@% just threw me completely off.. I shouldn't be messing with her crazy @#$,
Bet you won't leave her
laugh.gif

Not all relationships. I absolutely hate arguing. I'll just hit you with the "whatever" just so it can be over. And don't think for one second you can raise your voice and cuss at me. I might not talk to you for a few days.
this is still conflict though..

Not all relationships. I absolutely hate arguing. I'll just hit you with the "whatever" just so it can be over. And don't think for one second you can raise your voice and cuss at me. I might not talk to you for a few days.
this is still conflict though..

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Originally Posted by Club29

women need drama in their lives.

They thrive on it
--QFT.
--Whether its positive or negative they be needing that attention. They actually like arguing I think.

This

Back
Top Bottom