Does a relationship NEED conflict?

Originally Posted by bittersweet

It doesn't NEED it ... but if it happens, it isn't something to break up over either.
What do you mean it isn't anything to break up over? Why isn't it? If there is constant conflict, why would/should anyone stick around?
grin.gif

You do know EVERYTHING that isn't positive is a conflict, so you are essentially saying nobody should ever break up.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

It doesn't NEED it ... but if it happens, it isn't something to break up over either.
What do you mean it isn't anything to break up over? Why isn't it? If there is constant conflict, why would/should anyone stick around?
grin.gif

You do know EVERYTHING that isn't positive is a conflict, so you are essentially saying nobody should ever break up.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Women tend to need to know you care... one way to prove it, according to most of them, is to argue with them; because not arguing means you don't care enough to fight for your love.

...Women.

Yup, me and my girl will completely snap on each other and then the next day I'll be like, why did you start that fight???

She says back, "I fight with you to see if you care" or something along those lines.

alien.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

Women tend to need to know you care... one way to prove it, according to most of them, is to argue with them; because not arguing means you don't care enough to fight for your love.

...Women.

Yup, me and my girl will completely snap on each other and then the next day I'll be like, why did you start that fight???

She says back, "I fight with you to see if you care" or something along those lines.

alien.gif

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Originally Posted by Club29

women need drama in their lives.

They thrive on it
--QFT.
--Whether its positive or negative they be needing that attention. They actually like arguing I think.

i thought you said you weren't ganna post anymore if the lakers beat the celtics 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
--I said I wouldnt post in S&T until New Years Day 2011. Never said anything about the rest of the NT forums.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Originally Posted by Club29

women need drama in their lives.

They thrive on it
--QFT.
--Whether its positive or negative they be needing that attention. They actually like arguing I think.

i thought you said you weren't ganna post anymore if the lakers beat the celtics 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
--I said I wouldnt post in S&T until New Years Day 2011. Never said anything about the rest of the NT forums.

Back
Top Bottom