does anybody here live in a boring/little/remote place?

Originally Posted by OnETwO

Lake Mills, WI. about 4,000 in my town alone. Its nice but its true when people say everyone in a small town knows each other. Probably the worst part about it. 
Nothing wrong with that.  I grew up in Marshfield, WI.  Central Wisconsin, not a lot up there.  Wasau is about a half hour away-home of eastbay.

Originally Posted by ricky409

kingsville texas....

smh.....
I had a cousin go to Texas A&M Kingsville, I beleive that's what its called.  My grandfather lives in Cuero, TX.  That to me is the middle of nowhere, there is literally nothing there.  I was born in Odessa, TX that is just the desert....

Originally Posted by OnETwO

Lake Mills, WI. about 4,000 in my town alone. Its nice but its true when people say everyone in a small town knows each other. Probably the worst part about it. 
Nothing wrong with that.  I grew up in Marshfield, WI.  Central Wisconsin, not a lot up there.  Wasau is about a half hour away-home of eastbay.

Originally Posted by ricky409

kingsville texas....

smh.....
I had a cousin go to Texas A&M Kingsville, I beleive that's what its called.  My grandfather lives in Cuero, TX.  That to me is the middle of nowhere, there is literally nothing there.  I was born in Odessa, TX that is just the desert....

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

stayed in hana, maui for a few weeks. population is around 800 and it's in a remote part of maui. i could never live there. 

jelly 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

live in a town in CT 90 min away from NYC, with 20,000 people, wouldn't want any other way. City life just seems wayy to fast paced for me.

Milford? I'm visiting my cousin out there this weekend.

nah, but i used to live in Orange, CT right on the border of Milford. 

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

live in a town in CT 90 min away from NYC, with 20,000 people, wouldn't want any other way. City life just seems wayy to fast paced for me.

Milford? I'm visiting my cousin out there this weekend.

nah, but i used to live in Orange, CT right on the border of Milford. 

i dont live in a small town. but i went to college in raymond, mississippi. the population is like 1600

i dont live in a small town. but i went to college in raymond, mississippi. the population is like 1600

all those places you guys mention are still better than living in maine 10 years and i cant ge t out

all those places you guys mention are still better than living in maine 10 years and i cant ge t out

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by jdi23

Originally Posted by KingOfEastNC

The town I grew up in located in eastern North Carolina has had a population of about 11,000 the past 30 years.  We've got all kinds of statistics that would make you blush.  Things change; today, I plan to be a part of it. Tomorrow...
Which town?
Little Washington? Greenville? Belhaven?

Tarboro

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by jdi23

Originally Posted by KingOfEastNC

The town I grew up in located in eastern North Carolina has had a population of about 11,000 the past 30 years.  We've got all kinds of statistics that would make you blush.  Things change; today, I plan to be a part of it. Tomorrow...
Which town?
Little Washington? Greenville? Belhaven?

Tarboro

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

In 2008 Summer, I lived in a fishing town in remote Alaska, population of 60.

Did you mean 600? my family has more than 60 people on get-togethers

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

In 2008 Summer, I lived in a fishing town in remote Alaska, population of 60.

Did you mean 600? my family has more than 60 people on get-togethers

Back
Top Bottom