Does anyone else agree that original 15s are heat????

man the flint joints were my favorite when they came out, i need another pair of these, i dont thing they are that ugly, they look better than XVIIIs... those are the worst imo... yet i would still wear em... need another pair of those flints though 9-9.5??

man the flint joints were my favorite when they came out, i need another pair of these, i dont thing they are that ugly, they look better than XVIIIs... those are the worst imo... yet i would still wear em... need another pair of those flints though 9-9.5??

415.jpg

http://i.ebayimg.com/18/!BP-OddgBmk~%24(KGrH****igEjlLmbZRpBJ2(f5kWH!~~_12.JPG

only ones I like

Nah. Not really my thing, but if you like them...that's all that should matter. Everybody has there own lane and if this is yours...I can respect that.
pimp.gif

Nah. Not really my thing, but if you like them...that's all that should matter. Everybody has there own lane and if this is yours...I can respect that.
pimp.gif

im fine with the tounge but here's what i think would have been a  little more appealing to the masses

t6a1kw.jpg

im fine with the tounge but here's what i think would have been a  little more appealing to the masses

t6a1kw.jpg

Originally Posted by eod0807

t6a1kw.jpg

Thats an interesting look. Nice pic of rocking the flints my friend.

t6a1kw.jpg

Thats an interesting look. Nice pic of rocking the flints my friend.

In ma hood them mugs was the truth all the real homies that aint here no more had em!(R.I.P B DUB & Kentrell) Gotta represent for the real homies! (Didnt mean get hood on NT).LOL!

In ma hood them mugs was the truth all the real homies that aint here no more had em!(R.I.P B DUB & Kentrell) Gotta represent for the real homies! (Didnt mean get hood on NT).LOL!

i think the 15 is hard as hell!!!
such a dope shoe. i couldnt understand the hate they got.

until i got a pair...they are the most uncomfortable js!
but i still rock em, they are too nice, gotta bear through it

i think the 15 is hard as hell!!!
such a dope shoe. i couldnt understand the hate they got.

until i got a pair...they are the most uncomfortable js!
but i still rock em, they are too nice, gotta bear through it

I bought a pair of white/carolina when they first came out. I regretted it the first time i wore em and will never buy a pair again. Ugly and uncomfortable. They are only rare because a lot of people dont like them.

I bought a pair of white/carolina when they first came out. I regretted it the first time i wore em and will never buy a pair again. Ugly and uncomfortable. They are only rare because a lot of people dont like them.

for me this shoe could have been the last numbered jordan.

i passed on them in high school and didnt really get the design.  now that I own 3 pair the shoes looks 100x better with the laces loose and the side panels straight up instead of tied down tight as they appear in most pictures.  i think jordans 11-15 were really the pinnacle of creation design wise from tinker because each shoe didnt resemble the former and the were all something completely new and innovative from the kitchen.  when was the last time we got "new and innovative" without "repetative and gimmicky" from JB.  Being an artist myself i think the rubber heel is design genius with its horizontal lines.  I think had these not had the controversial tounge, and a few bette colorways, these would easily be one of everyones favorites. 

anyway yall keep hating im gonna keep rocking mine.

fbc7dk.jpg

pimp.gif

You sir, stated just about EVERYTHING that made me love the XVs when they first came out. I love the fact that I rarely see anyone else wearing them, because this is one of the last ones that really had people on the "Love them" or "Hate them" side. The tongue turned a LOT of people off on the shoe, but that's what really had me interested in them, because there was nothing like them out at the time (that still applies today). JB just took the line and turned it into a trapezoid with these.
laugh.gif

I'll keep rocking mine with pride as well.

Back
Top Bottom