Does anyone else agree that original 15s are heat????

Love da Gry/Wht 15's
pimp.gif

83f36ce13632aafd595dfa90d7d0e98a3e8d8f47.JPG

i rock my XVs
only got the og obsidians tho
369484980.jpg

sorry for the small cell phone pic
i want some laser XVs

i rock my XVs
only got the og obsidians tho
369484980.jpg

sorry for the small cell phone pic
i want some laser XVs

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Its obvious that many so-called shoeheads hate this particular model. My question for those who dislike it so much is, How can you be considered an avid jordan enthusiast and avid collector when you can't even bare the idea of owning a pair of XVs? for instance lets say you try to collect jordans 1-23 in original colors, but you go from 14 and jump to 16
laugh.gif

Say I'm an avid Honda enthusiast. Does that mean I have to like every car in the lineup? No. There are a few sigs that I didn't like. It's not that I don't like the Air Jordan line, I just didn't like them. Just because I didn't like Air Jordan 1-23 doesn't make me any less an avid collector than anyone else. I still have yet to meet someone that has liked EVERY Jordan in the 1-23-2009-2010 Sig there ever was. Just because people have an opinion doesn't mean they aren't an avid collector. Cmon son.
indifferent.gif

Its obvious that many so-called shoeheads hate this particular model. My question for those who dislike it so much is, How can you be considered an avid jordan enthusiast and avid collector when you can't even bare the idea of owning a pair of XVs? for instance lets say you try to collect jordans 1-23 in original colors, but you go from 14 and jump to 16
laugh.gif

Say I'm an avid Honda enthusiast. Does that mean I have to like every car in the lineup? No. There are a few sigs that I didn't like. It's not that I don't like the Air Jordan line, I just didn't like them. Just because I didn't like Air Jordan 1-23 doesn't make me any less an avid collector than anyone else. I still have yet to meet someone that has liked EVERY Jordan in the 1-23-2009-2010 Sig there ever was. Just because people have an opinion doesn't mean they aren't an avid collector. Cmon son.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

EDWIN... you hit it right on. Back in the day everyone was rocking XVs when they dropped. Now everyone hates them. Shhhhhiiiii  iiitttt Kills me that there is so much hate on them. The XV is a dope shoe.

I have 3 pairs of the OGs and rock 2 of them ALL the TIME.

and get this ....  with the VIII / XV CDP all I wanted from that pack was the XV
grin.gif

same here. Didn't want the 8s. I hate the quality of the midsole, shoulda been hard but dope regardless.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

EDWIN... you hit it right on. Back in the day everyone was rocking XVs when they dropped. Now everyone hates them. Shhhhhiiiii  iiitttt Kills me that there is so much hate on them. The XV is a dope shoe.

I have 3 pairs of the OGs and rock 2 of them ALL the TIME.

and get this ....  with the VIII / XV CDP all I wanted from that pack was the XV
grin.gif

same here. Didn't want the 8s. I hate the quality of the midsole, shoulda been hard but dope regardless.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

I get what you saying but i kinda find it as a childish remark when people just call the XVs "ugly". Why not say design wise not my style or too futuristic looking. You don't have to like each jordan i get that (I hate the XX2s) but i just find it hard to believe that anyone who is into jordans would not appreciate each model in their own respective way. Eventhough i hate the 22, that doesn't mean i dont appreciate the concept being put into that pair. To each his own of course, no harm no foul

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

I get what you saying but i kinda find it as a childish remark when people just call the XVs "ugly". Why not say design wise not my style or too futuristic looking. You don't have to like each jordan i get that (I hate the XX2s) but i just find it hard to believe that anyone who is into jordans would not appreciate each model in their own respective way. Eventhough i hate the 22, that doesn't mean i dont appreciate the concept being put into that pair. To each his own of course, no harm no foul

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Lol, that's like telling the fat chick that she's thick. It is what it is. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The Design was way before it's time, but if someone thinks it's ugly, it is to them. No need to sugar coat it to appease people. I've been wearing J's since 89. I still remember when the XV came out. The first words out of my mouth were, "Damn those are ugly." Especially coming from the sleek lines of the XIV. To this day, I still think they are ugly. But yeah, to each his own.

Did you appreciate the AJ 2009?

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Lol, that's like telling the fat chick that she's thick. It is what it is. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The Design was way before it's time, but if someone thinks it's ugly, it is to them. No need to sugar coat it to appease people. I've been wearing J's since 89. I still remember when the XV came out. The first words out of my mouth were, "Damn those are ugly." Especially coming from the sleek lines of the XIV. To this day, I still think they are ugly. But yeah, to each his own.

Did you appreciate the AJ 2009?

^ no sir i did not appreciate the 2k9. Anything that ends after XX3 is irrelevant in my opinion. only into numbered pairs.

^ no sir i did not appreciate the 2k9. Anything that ends after XX3 is irrelevant in my opinion. only into numbered pairs.

No problem with the look, but when a hoops shoe looks like that it should have the performance to back it up.

These dont.

No problem with the look, but when a hoops shoe looks like that it should have the performance to back it up.

These dont.

I am one of the few that like the XV's . To me my pair of OG black/red are heat.

I am one of the few that like the XV's . To me my pair of OG black/red are heat.

for me this shoe could have been the last numbered jordan.

i passed on them in high school and didnt really get the design.  now that I own 3 pair the shoes looks 100x better with the laces loose and the side panels straight up instead of tied down tight as they appear in most pictures.  i think jordans 11-15 were really the pinnacle of creation design wise from tinker because each shoe didnt resemble the former and the were all something completely new and innovative from the kitchen.  when was the last time we got "new and innovative" without "repetative and gimmicky" from JB.  Being an artist myself i think the rubber heel is design genius with its horizontal lines.  I think had these not had the controversial tounge, and a few bette colorways, these would easily be one of everyones favorites. 

anyway yall keep hating im gonna keep rocking mine.

fbc7dk.jpg

pimp.gif

for me this shoe could have been the last numbered jordan.

i passed on them in high school and didnt really get the design.  now that I own 3 pair the shoes looks 100x better with the laces loose and the side panels straight up instead of tied down tight as they appear in most pictures.  i think jordans 11-15 were really the pinnacle of creation design wise from tinker because each shoe didnt resemble the former and the were all something completely new and innovative from the kitchen.  when was the last time we got "new and innovative" without "repetative and gimmicky" from JB.  Being an artist myself i think the rubber heel is design genius with its horizontal lines.  I think had these not had the controversial tounge, and a few bette colorways, these would easily be one of everyones favorites. 

anyway yall keep hating im gonna keep rocking mine.

fbc7dk.jpg

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom