Does anyone else agree that original 15s are heat????

I love my flint grey pair.
pimp.gif

i keep trying to love them but they just dont look right on my feet :/

i keep trying to love them but they just dont look right on my feet :/

mad comfortable shoe but its not sumthn ull drool over like 11s but good shoe in general

mad comfortable shoe but its not sumthn ull drool over like 11s but good shoe in general

pimp.gif
ABSOLUTELY!
Besides the "Stealth" 23,that's the only Jordan sneaker I HAD to have on the day of release.The commercials with MJB doing the "Overjoyed" cover.......
*sigh*
smh.gif
excuse me ya'll i'm having a moment....

pimp.gif
ABSOLUTELY!
Besides the "Stealth" 23,that's the only Jordan sneaker I HAD to have on the day of release.The commercials with MJB doing the "Overjoyed" cover.......
*sigh*
smh.gif
excuse me ya'll i'm having a moment....

The only thing that I'll agree to is that this whole entire forum is full of youngins.....most of the topics anymore have question marks at the end, no hate but its not about jordan (the man) anymore. For me it was about the man and the shoes he wore and me being at or watching the games. These topics drive me crazy.

The only thing that I'll agree to is that this whole entire forum is full of youngins.....most of the topics anymore have question marks at the end, no hate but its not about jordan (the man) anymore. For me it was about the man and the shoes he wore and me being at or watching the games. These topics drive me crazy.

love this shoe. when these came out everybody wore um. all the college players wore um. very underrated.

love this shoe. when these came out everybody wore um. all the college players wore um. very underrated.

nah..these arent heat. it's a reason these are still going for retail or less 10+ years later, even if DS

However, the white/red lows and Navy mids were nice (colorwise). the shoe always looked like a 1800's stovepipe oven to me. thats just how awkward the shoe was to me. in fact, these and the 16s turned me off of Jordans for a few years.

nah..these arent heat. it's a reason these are still going for retail or less 10+ years later, even if DS

However, the white/red lows and Navy mids were nice (colorwise). the shoe always looked like a 1800's stovepipe oven to me. thats just how awkward the shoe was to me. in fact, these and the 16s turned me off of Jordans for a few years.

Originally Posted by damianglass

I can definitely see your point of view however this is the Jordan Brand forum, not the Michael Jordan forum. We didn't stop showing the brand love just because Jordan retired. I'm nearly 30 years old - hardly a youngin - but ill be the first to stand up and show a dope design some appreciation whether Jordan wore them or not. Maybe you're just not really into shoes, but moreso the man himself...either way i understand the xvs not being easy to swallow.

Originally Posted by damianglass

I can definitely see your point of view however this is the Jordan Brand forum, not the Michael Jordan forum. We didn't stop showing the brand love just because Jordan retired. I'm nearly 30 years old - hardly a youngin - but ill be the first to stand up and show a dope design some appreciation whether Jordan wore them or not. Maybe you're just not really into shoes, but moreso the man himself...either way i understand the xvs not being easy to swallow.

Back
Top Bottom