Does anyone else agree that original 15s are heat????

pimp.gif
its heat to me... they're OG's!!! you rarely see them..

I can definitely appreciate the shoe's design more now. Its still very radical, but that's the idea

I can definitely appreciate the shoe's design more now. Its still very radical, but that's the idea

The only color halfway worthy to be called heat are the OG black/red ones... The Columbias aren't too bad, but I don't care for the rest of them....

The only color halfway worthy to be called heat are the OG black/red ones... The Columbias aren't too bad, but I don't care for the rest of them....

White/Navy lows were my very first Jordan. I would cop again if the price were right :nerd::nerd::nerd:

White/Navy lows were my very first Jordan. I would cop again if the price were right :nerd::nerd::nerd:

Originally Posted by eod0807

Originally Posted by damianglass

The only thing that I'll agree to is that this whole entire forum is full of youngins.....most of the topics anymore have question marks at the end, no hate but its not about jordan (the man) anymore. For me it was about the man and the shoes he wore and me being at or watching the games. These topics drive me crazy.

I can definitely see your point of view however this is the Jordan Brand forum, not the Michael Jordan forum. We didn't stop showing the brand love just because Jordan retired. I'm nearly 30 years old - hardly a youngin - but ill be the first to stand up and show a dope design some appreciation whether Jordan wore them or not. Maybe you're just not really into shoes, but moreso the man himself...either way i understand the xvs not being easy to swallow.

I 2nd that notion as well 0807. Others are more into MJ than his products. I myself am not a youngin, reason for this thread was just so that i can see what others opinions were regarding a specific shoe within jordans product line.

Originally Posted by eod0807

Originally Posted by damianglass

The only thing that I'll agree to is that this whole entire forum is full of youngins.....most of the topics anymore have question marks at the end, no hate but its not about jordan (the man) anymore. For me it was about the man and the shoes he wore and me being at or watching the games. These topics drive me crazy.

I can definitely see your point of view however this is the Jordan Brand forum, not the Michael Jordan forum. We didn't stop showing the brand love just because Jordan retired. I'm nearly 30 years old - hardly a youngin - but ill be the first to stand up and show a dope design some appreciation whether Jordan wore them or not. Maybe you're just not really into shoes, but moreso the man himself...either way i understand the xvs not being easy to swallow.

I 2nd that notion as well 0807. Others are more into MJ than his products. I myself am not a youngin, reason for this thread was just so that i can see what others opinions were regarding a specific shoe within jordans product line.

i consider them heat i love the design of the shoe and all the og cw's and i would rank the 15's ahead of jordans 19-22 imo

i consider them heat i love the design of the shoe and all the og cw's and i would rank the 15's ahead of jordans 19-22 imo

XV's are personally my favorite Air Jordan... lot's of sentimental value.

I'd love to show pics of my XV collection but don't have time to lay them all out.

Here's my contribution to this thread:

354204876.jpg

I'd love to show pics of my XV collection but don't have time to lay them all out.

354204876.jpg

eek.gif
soysauce23 wrote:

354204876.jpg

WOW!!!!!!! reggie miller PEs. stupid fresh all around. The 15s did have some of the best PE colorways. Ray allen, mike finley, reggie miller, mike bibby (i believe), derek anderson

eek.gif
soysauce23 wrote:

354204876.jpg

WOW!!!!!!! reggie miller PEs. stupid fresh all around. The 15s did have some of the best PE colorways. Ray allen, mike finley, reggie miller, mike bibby (i believe), derek anderson

Back
Top Bottom