Does anyone else agree that original 15s are heat????

Originally Posted by eod0807

for me this shoe could have been the last numbered jordan.

i passed on them in high school and didnt really get the design.  now that I own 3 pair the shoes looks 100x better with the laces loose and the side panels straight up instead of tied down tight as they appear in most pictures.  i think jordans 11-15 were really the pinnacle of creation design wise from tinker because each shoe didnt resemble the former and the were all something completely new and innovative from the kitchen.  when was the last time we got "new and innovative" without "repetative and gimmicky" from JB.  Being an artist myself i think the rubber heel is design genius with its horizontal lines.  I think had these not had the controversial tounge, and a few bette colorways, these would easily be one of everyones favorites. 

anyway yall keep hating im gonna keep rocking mine.

fbc7dk.jpg

pimp.gif

You sir, stated just about EVERYTHING that made me love the XVs when they first came out. I love the fact that I rarely see anyone else wearing them, because this is one of the last ones that really had people on the "Love them" or "Hate them" side. The tongue turned a LOT of people off on the shoe, but that's what really had me interested in them, because there was nothing like them out at the time (that still applies today). JB just took the line and turned it into a trapezoid with these.
laugh.gif

I'll keep rocking mine with pride as well.

I absolutely hated this shoe when it first came out. But they grew on me. I own a few pairs and love them.

I absolutely hated this shoe when it first came out. But they grew on me. I own a few pairs and love them.

They are one of my fav's, not beautiful but so unique and comfortable.. They were so outside of the box at the time, I miss my grey/obsidian and black/silver low pair
frown.gif

They are one of my fav's, not beautiful but so unique and comfortable.. They were so outside of the box at the time, I miss my grey/obsidian and black/silver low pair
frown.gif

The XV has grown on me. It's really a nice shoe. I love the Flint and Obsidian cw. The Carolina cw is nice too.

The XV has grown on me. It's really a nice shoe. I love the Flint and Obsidian cw. The Carolina cw is nice too.

Originally Posted by David Choi

The OGs still wearable?!?!?!

Yes of course ogs are wearable. 15s are also built like tanks. Kinda glad alot more people showing appreciation for them. Love my obsidian pair

Yes of course ogs are wearable. 15s are also built like tanks. Kinda glad alot more people showing appreciation for them. Love my obsidian pair

EDWeeNO wrote:

very wearable

4562421144_18e9566169.jpg

3657385169_ca5ea7ea2d.jpg

this is how much i loved the wht/red low top pair.

3778292507_219efabdd7.jpg

3779095440_0b57be0a2b.jpg

i thought this was gonna be the last air jordan sig back then. i got almost every pair except the blk/siv pair

EDWeeNO wrote:

very wearable

4562421144_18e9566169.jpg

3657385169_ca5ea7ea2d.jpg

this is how much i loved the wht/red low top pair.

3778292507_219efabdd7.jpg

3779095440_0b57be0a2b.jpg

i thought this was gonna be the last air jordan sig back then. i got almost every pair except the blk/siv pair

Back
Top Bottom