Does anyone else agree that original 15s are heat????

Originally Posted by Rapasaurus

XV's are dopee IMO, so I think the OG's are heat !!!

I agree with this statement 100%. Like few have stated, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Never understood why other og models are considered heat without hesitation, but the XVs are completely ignored by 99.9% of shoe enthusiasts. Whether you garner bad or good attention when rocking a pair of flints, obsidians, or carolinas, guarantee you still turn a couple of necks.

Originally Posted by Rapasaurus

XV's are dopee IMO, so I think the OG's are heat !!!

I agree with this statement 100%. Like few have stated, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Never understood why other og models are considered heat without hesitation, but the XVs are completely ignored by 99.9% of shoe enthusiasts. Whether you garner bad or good attention when rocking a pair of flints, obsidians, or carolinas, guarantee you still turn a couple of necks.

Funny, I've actually never seen anyone wear them. Just appears too space-boot like for me, but the layout is cool. I like that first cw you posted.

Funny, I've actually never seen anyone wear them. Just appears too space-boot like for me, but the layout is cool. I like that first cw you posted.

I've always liked the XVs, I have like five pairs. OG, Lasers that came out a few years back, White/Red and the White/Purple but I gotta get rid of the Purple cause they're too small for me

I've always liked the XVs, I have like five pairs. OG, Lasers that came out a few years back, White/Red and the White/Purple but I gotta get rid of the Purple cause they're too small for me

Personally, I don't even know what Tinker Hatfield was thinking when he designed this!
I haven't seen anyone everywhere rocking a pair of XV's. All I know is that, I'll never grab a pair of this even if they retro it.
I like the Air Jordan lines starting from 1's all the way to XIII's!! And then of course the XXIII came and so did the 2010's. That is all.

Personally, I don't even know what Tinker Hatfield was thinking when he designed this!
I haven't seen anyone everywhere rocking a pair of XV's. All I know is that, I'll never grab a pair of this even if they retro it.
I like the Air Jordan lines starting from 1's all the way to XIII's!! And then of course the XXIII came and so did the 2010's. That is all.

there might be a reason for these being rarely seen...they r in my opinion the worst looking jordan desing
and most people who rock their j's would prob not to be seen in these
colway might be simple...but the shoe is an eyesore none the less

there might be a reason for these being rarely seen...they r in my opinion the worst looking jordan desing
and most people who rock their j's would prob not to be seen in these
colway might be simple...but the shoe is an eyesore none the less

Def not heat. Will have to cop at some point because I am trying to put 1-23 together, but will probably be one of the last ones a I cop.

Def not heat. Will have to cop at some point because I am trying to put 1-23 together, but will probably be one of the last ones a I cop.

Glad to see my thread back on the first page
laugh.gif

Ever heard..."if you have to ask how much it costs, you can't afford it"?

Nobody ever asks if anyone agrees that the OG IVs, Vs or VIs are heat.

If you have to ask, the question answers itself.

Ever heard..."if you have to ask how much it costs, you can't afford it"?

Nobody ever asks if anyone agrees that the OG IVs, Vs or VIs are heat.

If you have to ask, the question answers itself.

these shoes are just straight ugly and unrockable imo.. i mean who could think of wearing the xv with shorts?? you'd look like an elf.

these shoes are just straight ugly and unrockable imo.. i mean who could think of wearing the xv with shorts?? you'd look like an elf.

15s hv sick cws but wnt be heat since many feel dere ugly. BUT i myself feel dere truly underrated & cud be heat (ogs) cus dere hv been far worse # jays released imo

15s hv sick cws but wnt be heat since many feel dere ugly. BUT i myself feel dere truly underrated & cud be heat (ogs) cus dere hv been far worse # jays released imo

Here's something I found for all the people who appreciate the XV's....

This is the original design of what the XV's were supposed to look like. This picture even made it's way to Jordan Brand's yearly sales catalog:
6zo7t1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom