Does NT Have a Race Problem?

Does NT have a race problem?

• Total voters
In regards to "MoneyMitch23?" He was permanently banned from the NBA thread for those comments.

There's no definitive evidence of a clone account as yet - cursory matches can appear simply by sharing the same cell phone provider.

We don't allow clone accounts for any reason, so that in itself would be cause for the termination of a "burner" account - and the primary account would, of course, be held accountable as well.
so u would try ur best
to make sure ur not banning a relative
who lives in the same house as another nter
who both have sn's on nt
thats good to hear

I don’t want to jump to conclusions, honestly I’m not really sure if that actually proves he’s the same person. Some of you guys in here also come up with other accounts when I use that function.
Who is it? Tell use who they are, c'mon. This is lovely. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
No doesn’t seem like he was.
of course he wasn't, but dude how made that lame 711 joke was, & it wasn't even that bad. it was just dumb & unfunny.

so u would try ur best
to make sure ur not banning a relative
who lives in the same house as another nter
who both have sn's on nt
thats good to hear
We don't want to penalize anyone who doesn't deserve it.

At the same time, we're not gonna buy every "that wasn't me, it was my cousin who lives here, has the same shoe size, and visits all the same threads I do" excuse.

We’ll review available evidence and try to do what’s fair for each individual user while balancing that against the potential risk to the community. If the brother you share a laptop with does something really foul, you can thank them for costing you your account. At the same time, we’re not going to ban the entire state of Michigan just to make absolutely sure a sports forum troll stays out.

If you have a suspicion that an account might be a clone, use the report feature and indicate as much in the comment. That way the staff can check into it and we’re not allowing suspicion to make the community hostile to new members.

It’s not positive or healthy for every new user to be subjected to interrogation, like every new user has to be a reincarnated troll. If someone’s not bothering you, don’t poke at them until they are.

The primary goal is for the bad behavior to stop.

I really just want to know why KHUFU gets a pass at saying whatever racist crap he wants... it almost seems like the mods here are afraid to do anything to him.

I cannot imagine what it feels like, to be sooooo oppressed, that a racist white man will only have the option to buy Black endorsed sneakers. I can’t imagine how sad, how absolutely oppressive, that must be.
That was directed to me I see. You are obviously protected in here. And no, I am happy as can be. Your words in here goes as far as...... in here. So keep giving your jabs. I find you amusing at this point. Nothing you say here, you would ever do in our real world. Mods continue to duck around you. It good. Its proven.

That was directed to me I see. You are obviously protected in here. And no, I am happy as can be. Your words in here goes as far as...... in here. So keep giving your jabs. I find you amusing at this point. Nothing you say here, you would ever do in our real world. Mods continue to duck around you. It good. Its proven.
Methodical Management Methodical Management
SteveSteve72 SteveSteve72
darthska darthska
i think he calling yall a bunch of suckas
what yall gonna do about it???
2I_PDUdi4m4k6LIljOBxtUmUZAV_KnI7wKraVDRDdLN8IJK5-VQ6bFE=s0-d

Actually, I was referring to any of the white racists on this site, and you simply happened to respond. You do realize that you aren’t the only one who’ll benefit from white privilege here, right? That said, LOL @“ you would never do in our real world“ How do you know who I am, or what I would do?! I tell you what I could never do, and that is become a white racist. That, isn’t sexy at all.

Actually, I was referring to any of the white racists on this site, and you simply happened to respond. You do realize that you aren’t the only one who’ll benefit from white privilege here, right? That said, LOL @“ you would never do in our real world“ How do you know who I am, or what I would do?! I tell you what I could never do, and that is become a white racist. That, isn’t sexy at all.
Again, I know your game in here. Some may fall into it as I see through it. Now please go tell on me lol.

Again, I know your game in here. Some may fall into it as I see through it. Now please go tell on me lol.
You are telling on yourself! I want you to talk, especially about what you claim to know! Your comments come straight out of the MAGA/alt right handbook. lol@ at the ego bait!

You are telling on yourself! I want you to talk, especially about what you claim to know! Your comments come straight out of the MAGA/alt right handbook. lol@ at the ego bait!
Without question I am telling on myself. I am standing up to you personally for what you say to others and myself. I refuse to let you continue to hammer on people that do not deserve it. Could give two s___ about MAGA. Or "ego bait". You do not want peace. You show yourself clearly every night. Now give me a history lesson because thats what you do when you got nothing else to say legit.

I really just want to know why KHUFU gets a pass at saying whatever racist crap he wants... it almost seems like the mods here are afraid to do anything to him.

I agree he gets away with a lot.
Staff is doing what they can and are just trying to keep peace in threads.

Without question I am telling on myself. I am standing up to you personally for what you say to others and myself. I refuse to let you continue to hammer on people that do not deserve it. Could give two s___ about MAGA. Or "ego bait". You do not want peace. You show yourself clearly every night. Now give me a history lesson because thats what you do when you got nothing else to say legit.
History is incredibly important. You know the saying, a people that do not know their history? Are doomed to repeat it. Since you have no clue, and your privilege allows you to remain ignorant and then incredibly, comically so? All one has to do is to let your entitlement shine through. You can’t help yourself. It’s pitiful.

You are funny. You seem to not know that you contribute to your own oppression. I find that sad.

I agree he gets away with a lot.
Staff is doing what they can and are just trying to keep peace in threads.
... and to you, not talking about racism is keeping the peace. Why do you take issue with Black people talking about racism, wherever and whenever we wish? Are you Black?

History is incredibly important. You know the saying, a people that do not know their history? Are doomed to repeat it. Since you have no clue, and your privilege allows you to remain ignorant and then incredibly, comically so? All one has to do is to let your entitlement shine through. You can’t help yourself. It’s pitiful.
I know the history. You cannot seem to learn from it. You can keep throwing your sexy phrase at me all you want. But it still dont change the FACT that YOU are the one bitter about a period of time that YOU were not involved in. NOT me.

You are funny. You seem to not know that you contribute to your own oppression. I find that sad.
Uh oh slaughterx slaughterx , he’s going to post pictures of biscuits at you. This is what happens when you don’t agree with him. You’re either a “biscuit boy” or a racist.

Back
Top Bottom