Does NT Have a Race Problem?

Does NT have a race problem?

• Total voters
I really just want the conversation to stay as civil as possible, I know that’s very hard but maybe somethings can be worked out. Maybe learn things from each other. Probably not but Hate never solved anything.

The answer is a resounding "Yes" too many NTers think it's cool to drop slurs and make other offensive comments. Slurs like "Karen", "Straight White Male" and "SWM" need to stop

Serious question though- can you get banned from NT for calling someone a "Karen"?

I'm pretty sure that the answer is 'no' (as it should be) but just want to double check.
But it still dont change the FACT that YOU are the one bitter about a period of time that YOU were not involved in. NOT me.

Wow.

You can express your dislike for him all you want. But to put it like that is completely out of line.

SteveSteve72 SteveSteve72 That's not the civility you're looking for is it? Handle that.

I really just want the conversation to stay as civil as possible, I know that’s very hard but maybe somethings can be worked out. Maybe learn things from each other. Probably not but Hate never solved anything.
If you review my posts and the others around it, you will see who is bringing the problems. The questions that have motive to create a problem are so easy to see.

Serious question though- can you get banned from NT for calling someone a "Karen"?

I'm pretty sure that the answer is 'no' (as it should be) but just want to double check.

Wow.

You can express your dislike for him all you want. But to put it like that is completely out of line.

SteveSteve72 SteveSteve72 That's not the civility you're looking for is it? Handle that.
Nice attempt.

Uh oh @slaughterx , he’s going to post pictures of biscuits at you. This is what happens when you don’t agree with him. You’re either a “biscuit boy” or a racist.
I do not think that you are qualified to discuss what occurs between Black people, those issdues that effect the Black community. You do not even want Black people to discuss such issues on this site at all. So now, you are attempting to pit this Black man against me, so that you could feel good about your own plight to gain acceptance into white privilege. Your ACTIONS are quite transparent and pathetic. Your idea of peace, is for Black people to speak at your convenience.

it still dont change the FACT that YOU are the one bitter about a period of time that YOU were not involved in. NOT me.

1589511000430.png

I know the history. You cannot seem to learn from it. You can keep throwing your sexy phrase at me all you want. But it still dont change the FACT that YOU are the one bitter about a period of time that YOU were not involved in. NOT me.

You make ignorant comments like this the cry foul when dudes come at your neck :lol: Given we’ve seen your face, it’s on brand though. Odd that you harbor racist beliefs yet worship a black man.

I don't have to twist your words and I didn't. I quoted exactly what you said.

What you said was completely out of pocket and inappropriate.
No it was not. He continues to repeat to benefit his argument. Its crystal clear. He does this every time.

I do not think that you are qualified to discuss what occurs between Black people, those issdues that effect the Black community. You do not even want Black people to discuss such issues on this site at all. So now, you are attempting to pit this Black man against me, so that you could feel good about your own plight to gain acceptance into white privilege. Your ACTIONS are quite transparent and pathetic. Your idea of peace, is for Black people to speak at your convenience.

I face racism too, I’m not white and am not looking for their “acceptance” as you’re now claiming. Pretty sad move by your part.

Even sadder still is YOUR common practice of calling people “biscuit boys“ for not agreeing with you. You do that all on your own and that’s how people “turn” on you. Nobody to blame there.

No it was not. He continues to repeat to benefit his argument. Its crystal clear. He does this every time.

If that were true that would then make it ok for you to say what you said?

I don't even want to have much more of a back and forth about this with you. Maybe log off and ponder what you said on your own time.

Get out of here.

They do not want the history lesson. It does not place them in s good light. That is the problem. Bring up history? They will suggest that it was a ling time ago, and it did not happen to the current generation of Black people. They LOVE Black people, up until it is time to start talking about what it means to be BLACK.

You make ignorant comments like this the cry foul when dudes come at your neck :lol: Given we’ve seen your face, it’s on brand though. Odd that you harbor racist beliefs yet worship a black man.
Who is crying foul? Its facts man. Thanks for joining the convo, but you really need to understand what your saying here, Dude comes at everyone with nothing but racist intent.

I face racism too, I’m not white and am not looking for their “acceptance” as you’re now claiming. Pretty sad move by your part.

Even sadder still is YOUR common practice of calling people “biscuit boys“ for not agreeing with you. You do that all on your own and that’s how people “turn” on you. Nobody to blame there.
You face racism? Of course. From who?

Uh oh @slaughterx , he’s going to post pictures of biscuits at you. This is what happens when you don’t agree with him. You’re either a “biscuit boy” or a racist.
You are attempting to get one Black man to argue for you, since you cannot. Keep encouraging him. Watch what happens. It may backfire on you.

Who is crying foul? Its facts man. Thanks for joining the convo, but you really need to understand what your saying here, Dude comes at everyone with nothing but racist intent.
You literally just made one of the most racist comments in the entire thread though :lol: Youre not fooling anyone, we know the hatred that’s in your heart. That’s exactly why Khufu has hit foot on your neck and you’re in here whining about it for pages. I think you should find a white idiol to worship to stay on brand. Perhaps a grand wizard would better align with your beliefs.

Kinda funny watching dudes go so hard only to prove Khufu's points.
They don’t know how to fight. A racist never does. He walks in thinking that he has the advantage, and racists like TurboUno tag along, getting waxed right along with his template.

Back
Top Bottom