Does NT Have a Race Problem?

Does NT have a race problem?

• Total voters
JRepp23 JRepp23 you’re a mod? If so, SteveSteve72 SteveSteve72 how the hell is this guy a mod? You/He should not be in any form of a position of power. Wtf man, u really typed that like it was okay. You’re lucky I only report ppl back b/c I’d tell Methadone on u. Don’t ever question why ppl think you’re a racist again.

JRepp23 JRepp23 you’re a mod? If so, SteveSteve72 SteveSteve72 how the hell is this guy a mod? You/He should not be in any form of a position of power. Wtf man, u really typed that like it was okay. You’re lucky I only report ppl back b/c I’d tell Methadone on u. Don’t ever question why ppl think you’re a racist again.
No no no no no he is NOT a mod lol where did that come from?

I've been to now 46 countries, been to pretty much everyone's native homeland and lived all over and ate at pretty much everyone's dinner table.
No wool going over these eyes anytime soon....TRY ME!
Shout out to my real beautiful children of the sun though!
Los Tainos ,Los Aztecas, Los Mayas, y Los Incas

I've been to now 46 countries, been to pretty much everyone's native homeland and lived all over and ate at pretty much everyone's dinner table.
No wool going over these eyes anytime soon....TRY ME!
They tuck tail, then run. Cowards!

careful, some scared folks might call this pullin the "race car" to respond to karens

Karen and straight white male are modern day forms of vitriolic hate speech. It’s evolved in the roaring 20’s.

about to put my Candace Owens poster next to my michael jordan poster because Republicans buy sneakers too.

that boy in NC
who went to laney high school
who was wrongfully accused of having that white girl a couple days ago
he went to MJ old school right
MJ speak on it???
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

They tuck tail, then run. Cowards!

They can never look you in the eyes in person and speak any animosities your way because they see God and know they can be easily crushed.
Internet got them feeling froggy but they still scared and paranoid.
Aint no real fish to fry here....just guppies lookin for a shark to hide under.
They look in the mirror to convince themselves this is what they want.
We praying to suppress the feelings and manifestations of what we can really do to them.

They can never look you in the eyes in person and speak any animosities your way because they see God and know they can be easily crushed.
Internet got them feeling froggy but they still scared and paranoid.
Aint no real fish to fry here....just guppies lookin for a shark to hide under.
The really and truly sad thing is, he tried to drag slaughterx slaughterx into it, yet he was ignorant enough to chime in as well. People like that will always work against their best interests.

I really just want to know why KHUFU gets a pass at saying whatever racist crap he wants... it almost seems like the mods here are afraid to do anything to him.
I'll give you a chance to clarify this so I don't get accused of "twisting your words."

Why, exactly, do you believe our team is "afraid" of KHUFU KHUFU ?

A "pass" implies that he isn't held accountable. Do you think he’s never been contacted about a rule violation?

It's as if the most logical explanation behind content you don’t personally appreciate is that I must be terrified of what might happen if I don’t let this message board user call people out on their micro-aggressions. Really?

Maybe that's something for you to use the "ignore" feature for and not something you should demand that we censor.

That was directed to me I see. You are obviously protected in here. And no, I am happy as can be. Your words in here goes as far as...... in here. So keep giving your jabs. I find you amusing at this point. Nothing you say here, you would ever do in our real world. Mods continue to duck around you. It good. Its proven.
I honestly don’t understand the whole conspiracy angle on this.

He’s “protected” now?

KHUFU has received warnings for rule violations - as you have, as many users here have. He's also been subjected to thread bans.

Take the insult Turbo Uno referenced earlier. I personally issued a warning for that comment and removed KHUFU from that thread. That doesn't sound like I was "afraid" of him, "protecting" him, or "ducking" him. It's almost like actual warnings are treated as such, but we're not going to prohibit anyone from alleging or even discussing racism just because it makes some people feel uncomfortable.

Each time a user receives a warning or suspension, our system adds points to that user's total. If the point total exceeds a certain threshold - which I recently reduced by 30% from the system's default setting - that user's account is permanently banned.

Nobody can receive unlimited warnings. Our system is designed with safeguards to prevent this.

So what are you alleging here?

Methodical Management Methodical Management
SteveSteve72 SteveSteve72
@darthska
i think he calling yall a bunch of suckas
what yall gonna do about it???
2I_PDUdi4m4k6LIljOBxtUmUZAV_KnI7wKraVDRDdLN8IJK5-VQ6bFE=s0-d
Instigation is not appreciated.

It's the responsibility of our moderation team to keep things respectful and de-escalate situations.
If you're trying to escalate a situation for personal entertainment, you're working in the opposite direction and making things harder on our team.

Serious question though- can you get banned from NT for calling someone a "Karen"?

I'm pretty sure that the answer is 'no' (as it should be) but just want to double check.
We don't allow users to call each other names or post personal insults, so it might apply in that context, but if you're asking if we disallow its use when referring to a third party or if we're going to treat "Karen" as a slur, as some have requested, the answer is obviously no.

I know the history. You cannot seem to learn from it. You can keep throwing your sexy phrase at me all you want. But it still dont change the FACT that YOU are the one bitter about a period of time that YOU were not involved in. NOT me.
jordan confused.gif

"A period of time that YOU were not involved in?"

What "period of time" would that be?

The period of time where, for every $100 in wealth held by White families in America, Black families had barely over $5?

The period of time where median household wealth for Black families declined by 75%, (from $6,800 to $1,700), and by 50% for Latino families (from $4,000 to $2,000), while it increased by 14% for White families?

The period of time where unarmed Black men, women, and children were being murdered by police officers and armed vigilantes without consequence?

The period of time where incarceration rates for Black Americans was over five times that of White Americans nationally?

The period of time where three quarters of those imprisoned for drug offenses were Black and Latino, even though White Americans report using drugs at virtually identical rates and White youth visit hospital emergency rooms for their illegal drug use over three times as frequently?

The period of time where migrant children were being separated from their families, jailed in horrific conditions rife with abuse and sexual assault, and put up for adoption?

The period of time where hate crimes against all people of color, and religious minorities increased?

Is that the period of time it's unfair to be "bitter" about?

His posts against racism and sexism, albeit extreme at times bother you that much that bans and warnings ya'll claim weren't happening aren't enough? More than other things on NT? Than the actual racist and sexist posts? Jesus. Gonna just start putting people on ignore who would rather tuck their tails in between their legs because you're messing up their NTing with your silly black stuff.

The actual racist posts that I've seen in here have bern dealt with. What bothers me is how some of the users here like to gang up on other users and will literally derail a thread trying to incite these users that have crossed them before. You 9nly have to look at the second page of the AA thread to see this... a certain user mentions the same acronym as the guy that made this thread and y'all tore his *** apart. That's just hypocritical... but I'm the hypocrite that's trying to sound smart because I think that minorities in America should be working together for a common goal that is civil rights? You guys even tried to go so far as to quote MLK in favor of segregation. It's disgusting that you internet warriors think you're doing more for my civil rights then great leaders like Martin, and that you think Khufu speaks for every black person, but he sure as hell doesn't speak for me, and I don't really care how you label me for not agreeing with that man.

The actual racist posts that I've seen in here have bern dealt with. What bothers me is how some of the users here like to gang up on other users and will literally derail a thread trying to incite these users that have crossed them before. You 9nly have to look at the second page of the AA thread to see this... a certain user mentions the same acronym as the guy that made this thread and y'all tore his *** apart. That's just hypocritical... but I'm the hypocrite that's trying to sound smart because I think that minorities in America should be working together for a common goal that is civil rights? You guys even tried to go so far as to quote MLK in favor of segregation. It's disgusting that you internet warriors think you're doing more for my civil rights then great leaders like Martin, and that you think Khufu speaks for every black person, but he sure as hell doesn't speak for me, and I don't really care how you label me for not agreeing with that man.
Is anyone supposed to take this post seriously?

I'll give you a chance to clarify this so I don't get accused of "twisting your words."

Why, exactly, do you believe our team is "afraid" of KHUFU KHUFU ?

A "pass" implies that he isn't held accountable. Do you think he’s never been contacted about a rule violation?

It's as if the most logical explanation behind content you don’t personally appreciate is that I must be terrified of what might happen if I don’t let this message board user call people out on their micro-aggressions. Really?

Maybe that's something for you to use the "ignore" feature for and not something you should demand that we censor.

I honestly don’t understand the whole conspiracy angle on this.

He’s “protected” now?

KHUFU has received warnings for rule violations - as you have, as many users here have. He's also been subjected to thread bans.

Take the insult Turbo Uno referenced earlier. I personally issued a warning for that comment and removed KHUFU from that thread. That doesn't sound like I was "afraid" of him, "protecting" him, or "ducking" him. It's almost like actual warnings are treated as such, but we're not going to prohibit anyone from alleging or even discussing racism just because it makes some people feel uncomfortable.

Each time a user receives a warning or suspension, our system adds points to that user's total. If the point total exceeds a certain threshold - which I recently reduced by 30% from the system's default setting - that user's account is permanently banned.

Nobody can receive unlimited warnings. Our system is designed with safeguards to prevent this.

So what are you alleging here?

Instigation is not appreciated.

It's the responsibility of our moderation team to keep things respectful and de-escalate situations.
If you're trying to escalate a situation for personal entertainment, you're working in the opposite direction and making things harder on our team.

We don't allow users to call each other names or post personal insults, so it might apply in that context, but if you're asking if we disallow its use when referring to a third party or if we're going to treat "Karen" as a slur, as some have requested, the answer is obviously no.

jordan confused.gif

"A period of time that YOU were not involved in?"

What "period of time" would that be?

The period of time where, for every $100 in wealth held by White families in America, Black families families had barely over $5?

The period of time where median household wealth for Black families declined by 75%, (from $6,800 to $1,700), and by 50% for Latino families (from $4,000 to $2,000), while it increased by 14% for White families?

The period of time where unarmed Black men, women, and children were being murdered by police officers and armed vigilantes without consequence?

The period of time where incarceration rates for Black Americans was over five times that of White Americans nationally?

The period of time where three quarters of those imprisoned for drug offenses were Black and Latino, even though White Americans report using drugs at virtually identical rates and White youth visit hospital emergency rooms for their illegal drug use over three times as frequently?

The period of time where migrant children were being separated from their families, jailed in horrific conditions rife with abuse and sexual assault, and put up for adoption?

The period of time where hate crimes against all people of color, and religious minorities increased?

Is that the period of time it's unfair to be "bitter" about?
Method Man is the Goat

Back
Top Bottom