Does NT Have a Race Problem?

Does NT have a race problem?

• Total voters
Screen Shot 2020-09-06 at 1.04.51 PM.png

This is the guy that you guys have been going back n forth with all this time???

LMAO!

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican KHUFU KHUFU

What in the habadasheries and Kid Rock is going on here?..................

therealest1 therealest1

There have been multiple shootings at the Beverly Center more recently than at Westfield Culver City / Fox Hills Mall.

What criteria were you using to classify Fox Hills mall in such lazy terms and choosing to call the Beverly Center “not ghetto”?

Also can you please post a clear picture of your Uncle by marriage? I just KNOW he’s black and co-signs your reckless talk on the internet.

Sh** while we're at it post a pic of yourself. Something tells me that you resemble JRepp23 JRepp23

Lol at fox hills being ghetto. On another note, I miss the mall before Westfield did all those renovations. Worked up there after high school. Used to have the hookup at mens land during the jersey era on all the oversized size 56 and 60 jerseys lol.

Fun times.

Is Fox Hills a black mall or something?

It's located in Culver City which is not a predominantly black area. Culver City PD however is one of the most racist police departments in the LA Metro area.

The Mall is located in close proximity to Ladera Heights, Inglewood, Baldwin Hills. Ladera and Baldwin are known as the Black Beverly Hills and are populated mostly by black professionals where the median income is like $2-300K.

Westfield purchased Fox Hills Malll I wanna say in like 2011? Since then the mall has undergone renovations and the demographics have changed a good amount but there are still a lot of black people keeping that mall in business.

Lol at fox hills being ghetto. On another note, I miss the mall before Westfield did all those renovations. Worked up there after high school. Used to have the hookup at mens land during the jersey era on all the oversized size 56 and 60 jerseys lol.

Fun times.

I literally saw Jerry West and the Lakers assistant GM in Up Against the Wall one time.

But Fox Hills is a "Ghetto Mall"... :rofl:

They did a lot of the renovations in I want to say late 2008. I was working at the Lids in the mall at the time and remember being pissed that a good chunk of the food court was shut off during the renovations. I remember going during the holiday season in 2009 and the place looked completely different.

Fox hills and del amo are both completely unrecognizable to me from what I remember them as growing up.

I literally saw Jerry West and the Lakers assistant GM in Up Against the Wall one time.

But Fox Hills is a "Ghetto Mall"... :rofl:

i remember up against the wall lol. but you would see mad random famous people and athletes at fox hills and the other malls around the area. But fox hills was real popular, especially with how close it is to LAX.

Dom Kennedy worked at the South Bay Galleria location when I worked at sports treasures during that time. Had no clue he was rapping or anything like that until I unexpectedly ran into him at one of the old dodger game summits Ben used to do bask in the day.

If anything, Fox Hills has been “gentrified” for a long time now. The mall is unrecognizable from when I was a kid

Yea, he called her a Fat Black B**** :smh:
Yeah, I remember ninjahood going in on that thread as well. I haven’t encountered this individual as of yet, but I do find it interesting as to who isn’t saying anything regarding his commentary. However, speak of Black empowerment? A certain segment of Niketalk feels that it is somehow racist.

Yea, he called her a Fat Black B**** :smh:

You know damn well I didn't type that about her. Otherwise, you would have been able to dig that up since you're so focused on my words like that. I typed a word that you and a lot of others who are overly sensitive about then added "sumo wrestler" to it. Nice try trying to alter my words, and put words in my mouth.

I can't help you if you're sensitive about my usage of a word you don't like, that's a you problem.

I don't know why that clown ahat ahat mentioned my seating habits when I used to attend Dodgers games. Nothing wrong with trying to work smart and save money by getting in with cheap tickets and moving down to better seats if opportunities permit. It's called improving things for self. Empty seats were there and either I could maneuver my way in or there were ushers who enabled me to do so.

Westfield bought Fox Hills Mall in 1998. It's been gentrified architecturally, but it's still an urban mall regardless based on clientele who frequent it and the type of goods they sell. I previously labeled Fox Hills Mall as ghetto because of certain people who came in there with detrimental conduct by acting a fool or being unnecessarily loud not realizing it was a business establishment.

Westfield bought Fox Hills Mall in 1998. It's been gentrified architecturally, but it's still an urban mall regardless based on clientele who frequent it and the type of goods they sell. I previously labeled Fox Hills Mall as ghetto because of certain people who came in there with detrimental conduct by acting a fool or being unnecessarily loud not realizing it was a business establishment.
Who are those certain people, and why does it seem that you feel that said behavior is exclusive to that certain type?

Man don’t **** happen at Fox Hills that don’t go on at any other mall. I’ve heard worst stories about Lakewood mall.

I just remember going to get the black and red 13’s from Lakewood and seeing someone get snuffed in the mall in that upstairs area where the food court was at.

Back
Top Bottom