Does NT Have a Race Problem?

Does NT have a race problem?

• Total voters
Since y'all want to know who I am, I handle it like that Mr. America angle in WWE in 2003 when Vince McMahon was trying to figure out who he was. 😆🇺🇸🎭
Mr. America2.jpg
Mr. America3.jpg
Mr. America4.jpg

Last edited:
why yall arguing with a racist who doesn't want to admit he's racist?

"all lives matter," "thin blue line," "reverse racism," "black privilege," "black supremacy," yall know this dude keeps that **** in his vernacular.

I don’t even think anyone is arguing at this point. Just calling it out. Waiting for the inevitable clipping to take place.

I didn't use that word presently after realizing people are too sensitive about it as you can see
Why is it that I, and many others, are “too sensitive” about this? Why is it not possible that you are too insensitive about something that doesn’t directly impact or disparage you?
I don't appreciate DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican changing my words
Again, he didn’t have the original posts to draw from because they were deleted. Lizzo is a Black woman. That you called her a “🤡” instead of “Black” doesn’t make your post inoffensive or change the underlying criticism.

Stop using “ghetto” to mean “ignorant,” “low class,” or other negative poverty stereotypes. When you do so, you’re contributing to the urban racialization of poverty and denigrating those who live in underserved communities generally.

Maybe you’d use “ghetto” to describe White people living in a trailer park. Maybe you wouldn’t. The phrasing itself is doing a lot of heavy lifting there, and it’s inherently offensive.

You need to accept that people are rightly disgusted by this, and stop acting like we’re all being ‘overly sensitive’ for reacting to egregiously ignorant, hurtful content that you should never have fixed your mind to post on our forums.

If you can’t see that, or selfishly refuse to be encumbered by any inkling of basic consideration for the potential impact of your words, maybe you don’t belong in a diverse community.

Did you make a mistake or not?

If you did, act like it. Own up to it, apologize for it, and be better.
If you feel you didn’t make a mistake, then I did by giving you another chance.

Since my race seems to be an important focus with a lot of people, I'm going to let it remain important by not answering.

But I'll abstain from using a specific word I previously used since it drew the ire of many people because both sides had a polar opposite interpretation of it.

Since y'all want to know who I am, I handle it like that Mr. America angle in WWE in 2003 when Vince McMahon was trying to figure out who he was. 😆🇺🇸🎭
Mr. America2.jpg
Mr. America3.jpg
Mr. America4.jpg
A fitting metaphor for thinly masked racism.

But I'll abstain from using a specific word I previously used since it drew the ire of many people because both sides had a polar opposite interpretation of it.
Polar opposite?

One side saw you use the word “ghetto” to accuse a Black woman of being uncouth.

How does your side interpret it?

I am about to get a warning due to my polar opposite opinion on racists, and if they are worthy of patience and conscientious grammar.

He gives a little more context on his definition of ghetto. I notice he has different categories of ghetto.

He came with The Wire reference. Its ghetto in Panorama City and some other Valley areas I'm honestly not familiar with, but its version of ghetto differs from West Baltimore, where The Wire is based in and where Carmelo Anthony grew up as an adolescent before NCAA and NBA success and fame.

Panorama City and other Valley areas that are ghetto are predominantly Latino/Hispanic whereas West Baltimore is a majority black. And I honestly learned that Baltimore is more than 50% black only within the last 10 years.

therealest1 therealest1

Seen you try to clown my uso fam on the fools thread.. I’m not even Samoan lol.. teez up 🇹🇴 matemaatonga you biyatch..

Please learn to read thoroughly or use common sense. I didn't mention anything racial about that wrestler, I elaborated about his gimmicks and his transitions with them. Where were the slurs or name calling in that one?

How you gonna equate yourself to HULK HOGAN of all people as a defense against accusations of racism? :lol:

People inquiring about who I am had reminiscing about that angle in 2003. I basically equated them based on scenarios by poking fun at it.

Back
Top Bottom