Does NT Have a Race Problem?

Does NT have a race problem?

• Total voters
The supremacist movement doesn't want Hispanics and blacks to catch up in numbers They want to keep us outnumbered thru anti abortion .

White supremacist pushed anti abortion because of the fear of Hispanics and blacks possibly out numbering them.
Thinks like "hispanics and blacks" is deep rooted racism in itself from all the racism that happened down :lol:. I'm a latino. I'm just black.

A major portion of Latino's don't even like including Haiti (that shares the same island w/ DR) b/c it's a Black nation. They'll go w/ the excuse that it's b/c they speak french, but then they'll gladly include Brazil; which is portuguese speaking country.

The supremacist movement doesn't want Hispanics and blacks to catch up in numbers They want to keep us outnumbered thru anti abortion .

Uhh, wut?

Anyway I find it funny that Trump wants to declare Antifa a terrorist organization... meanwhile the KKK is still getting passes, wonder why.

Abortion policies are not the issue. The issue is having a poor social safety net.

I'll need to find the link to this, but yesterday, I saw that there was study that showed that the main factor in determining ones support for a sound safety net was race. As an anecdotal example, see how the KY governor had to change Obamacare to another name: the poor white folks of the state loved the policy, but they hated Obamacare because "the blacks would benefit too."

The programs we need to raise kids safely are free/cheap healthcare, free/cheap daycare, sound K-12 education, real maternity/paternity leave and racism is why none of this has been implemented at the national level.

Abortion policies are not the issue. The issue is having a poor social safety net.

I'll need to find the link to this, but yesterday, I saw that there was study that showed that the main factor in determining ones support for a sound safety net was race. As an anecdotal example, see how the KY governor had to change Obamacare to another name: the poor white folks of the state loved the policy, but they hated Obamacare because "the blacks would benefit too."

The programs we need to raise kids safely are free/cheap healthcare, free/cheap daycare, sound K-12 education, real maternity/paternity leave and racism is why none of this has been implemented at the national level.

2 things can be right. While I do agree with your statement , any form of systematically trying to keep us below them is still a problem . whether it's in education/ healthcare like you stated or trying to keep us a minority by anti abortion so they can't eliminate themselves . I'll also add our communities own financial illiteracy needs to be fixed.

Thinks like "hispanics and blacks" is deep rooted racism in itself from all the racism that happened down :lol:. I'm a latino. I'm just black.

A major portion of Latino's don't even like including Haiti (that shares the same island w/ DR) b/c it's a Black nation. They'll go w/ the excuse that it's b/c they speak french, but then they'll gladly include Brazil; which is portuguese speaking country.
u right haiti dont get treated right but most people dont include brazil neither for that same reason

i heard a lot of people say **** like she not latino she brazilian

I agree amd I wrote it like that because of that exact example you just gave. :lol:

You’re rocking an avvy of someone with a shirt that says “I’m rooting for anyone black” :lol: that in of itself is prejudice. And stupid.

As if you have to rep someone purely for the two dimensional thinking of sharing skin color.

Like say umm George Floyd, not that his death was remotely appropriate or deserving but is being made into a martyr and he was career P.O.S. repeat offender career criminal.

Once robbed a BLACK pregnant lady at gun point to her stomach. But ya know ... BLM.

But defend away, cause you share the same skin pigmentation.

Interesting take here.

I remember when black folks were the minority on nt
And the nters of asian descent
Would say slick stuff ALL THE TIME
and the mods who we know are of asian descent
And some white mods
Wouldn’t even do anything about it
Or had those same views

I remember those days as well. Once such incident in particular was a group of NTers who called themselves "Team Late Night" and then shortened the name and branded themselves "TelANig". However, as you stated there were more offensive slick things that were said without punishment

I doubt dude was even black.

I feel a certain type of way with a white dude having a black man in Clown Paint as an avatar.
How would you like for it to being intimated that you are uppity, by a disheveled, unkempt individual of lighter pigmentation? How would you like that if you were called such on here?

My man, my family is in the Library of Congress. We are one of THREE families in the United States, that know exactly where we were stolen from, and Alex Haley's family is one of the three as well. So I don't even need that tweet in order to debate the inaccuracy of JRepp23 JRepp23 and his comment. He'll simply continue to hide in his little cave just like his ancestors, without the misfortune of painting himself blue.

Just out of curiosity, what three countries would be the least racist & why? Be free to control how you measure and define it.

My man, my family is in the Library of Congress. We are one of THREE families in the United States, that know exactly where we were stolen from, and Alex Haley's family is one of the three as well. So I don't even need that tweet in order to debate the inaccuracy of JRepp23 JRepp23 and his comment. He'll simply continue to hide in his little cave just like his ancestors, without the misfortune of painting himself blue.

Do you have a link? Interested in learning more!

Back
Top Bottom