Does NT Have a Race Problem?

Does NT have a race problem?

• Total voters
Who are those certain people, and why does it seem that you feel that said behavior is exclusive to that certain type?

I didn't make it exclusive to a certain type. When I previously used a certain word, I was generalizing it in reference to behavior or condition.

Anything can happen at any mall if people who go in there don't know how to act. I just saw it more at Fox Hills Mall than other malls because I grew up around that area and used to frequent it more due to vicinity.

I didn't make it exclusive to a certain type. When I previously used a certain word, I was generalizing it in reference to behavior or condition.

Anything can happen at any mall if people who go in there don't know how to act. I just saw it more at Fox Hills Mall than other malls because I grew up around that area and used to frequent it more due to vicinity.
Are you Black?

You know damn well I didn't type that about her. Otherwise, you would have been able to dig that up since you're so focused on my words like that. I typed a word that you and a lot of others who are overly sensitive about then added "sumo wrestler" to it. Nice try trying to alter my words, and put words in my mouth.

I can't help you if you're sensitive about my usage of a word you don't like, that's a you problem.

You know what you meant.

The fact that you keep trying to play it off as if it isn't a word that you are using to describe black folks is funny.

Screen Shot 2020-09-06 at 1.04.51 PM.png

This is the guy that you guys have been going back n forth with all this time???

LMAO!

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican KHUFU KHUFU
I literally did this

tenor.gif

You make ignorant comments like this the cry foul when dudes come at your neck :lol: Given we’ve seen your face, it’s on brand though. Odd that you harbor racist beliefs yet worship a black man.

The ironic thing about all of this but we know Jordan was basically a uniracial individual during his playing career. Rarely did he speak on his blackness, which is why so many of them adore him yet hate Lebron.

The fact that someone like this felt comfortable enough to say what he said, shows how absolutely STUPID he is. He is indeed as dumb as he looks.
I almost wanted to say this is some set up. Like this has to be scripted :lol: :smh: Cant be real.

Ridiculous that dude would get on that bull ****.

You know damn well I didn't type that about her. Otherwise, you would have been able to dig that up since you're so focused on my words like that.
Actually, he can't quote it because those posts were deleted for violating our forum rules.

All three of those words were, in fact, present in your crude, offensive diatribe about Lizzo. If you need to refresh your memory regarding exactly what you posted, just look at the warning message you received. I'm not posting it here for obvious reasons.

I can't help you if you're sensitive about my usage of a word you don't like, that's a you problem.
No, it's a you problem: if you use it like that again, you will be banned.

You didn't realize that using the word "ghetto" as a pejorative is broadly offensive. You asked me to explain it to you.
Now that you know, any further offense you cause with it can only be interpreted as intentional.

he kinda looks like Aubrey Huff lol.

84F3BFCA-5A7C-48E5-A985-A1F4A1E30382.jpeg
And I’ll just go ahead and say it. If someone gets mad then they do. If you’re white you have absolutely ZERO say on a conversation about race. NONE, NADA. You may sit back and watch but that’s it. No need to comment, say your piece, nothing. white men think they have say in many things that have nothing to do with them.

You didn't realize that using the word "ghetto" as a pejorative is broadly offensive. You asked me to explain it to you.
Now that you know, any further offense you cause with it can only be interpreted as intentional.

:lol: There is no way he didn't know. He was just claiming ignorance.

But according to him, "It ain't about race. Anyone can get it."

Actually, he can't quote it because those posts were deleted for violating our forum rules.

All three of those words were, in fact, present in your crude, offensive diatribe about Lizzo. If you need to refresh your memory regarding exactly what you posted, just look at the warning message you received. I'm not posting it here for obvious reasons.

No, it's a you problem: if you use it like that again, you will be banned.

I didn't use that word presently after realizing people are too sensitive about it as you can see. Although I'm used to every ethnic group using that word to describe poor conditions or inferior quality, I haven't used it since to to its sensitive nature for a lot who don't have a broad perspective.

I don't appreciate DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican changing my words. Although it was deleted, you can see in your database that I never typed "fat Black b!+%h" as he fabricated. I admit I did type "F that fat b-word", but I never incorporated any racial element in my comment as he fabricated all because he didn't like my usage of a word that I'll be aware of now. I guess some will be immature and try to paint a picture about someone they disagree with.

That was past stuff anyhow, but people choose to rehash it.

I didn't use that word presently after realizing people are too sensitive about it as you can see. Although I'm used to every ethnic group using that word to describe poor conditions or inferior quality, I haven't used it since to to its sensitive nature for a lot who don't have a broad perspective.

I don't appreciate DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican changing my words. Although it was deleted, you can see in your database that I never typed "fat Black b!+%h" as he fabricated. I admit I did type "F that fat b-word", but I never incorporated any racial element in my comment as he fabricated all because he didn't like my usage of a word that I'll be aware of now. I guess some will be immature and try to paint a picture about someone they disagree with.

You still won't take ownership.

It is still, "People are sensitive" about it.

Got you.

Unapologetic racist

:rofl: @ All this is because people DISAGREE with you.

You are funny

Man this post is littered with typical racist excuses. #that was the past

I'm surprised dude didn't say he was on ambien when he was posting his ignorant nonsense.

LMAO!

Look at the racist authoritatively telling other people that they lack his broad perspective !

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Man this post is littered with typical racist excuses. #that was the past

I'm surprised dude didn't say he was on ambient when he was posting his ignorant nonsense.

My favorite part is him making it seem like WE are uncultured because we don't "agree" with HIS usage of the word.

AMAZING logic.

You white? I know the answer but just answer the question anyway

Back
Top Bottom