Does NT Have a Race Problem?

Does NT have a race problem?

• Total voters
Not sure when the last time NT did a census but last time I remember it was a majority Black/Asian.

Back then when I joined and now isn't TOO much of a difference when it comes to discussions revolving around race in America and the anxiety that comes along with it. I also think "general" as a subsection of NT is a lot more open to it compared to the rest of the site (that isnt saying much though) where there are probably lots of folks I've never come across on this board because they stick to just the Jordan subsection.

I think if you frequent General often too, people pick imaginary fights with dudes that they see posting everyday so I think part of that agitation is some posters get tilted for no reason simply because it's a person they hate.

I think if you frequent General often too, people pick imaginary fights with dudes that they see posting everyday so I think part of that agitation is some posters get tilted for no reason simply because it's a person they hate.
This. Very much this.

Waymin...

Can someone tell me how Black People in America can be racists?

Prejudice? Sure.

Biased? Of course.

But having the power to put these beliefs in action?

When did we ever have the power to be racists?

Where are all the racist policies, institutions, symbols, procedures, laws, rules, etc that black people have put in place to establish superiority over other people?

Are we just waiting to come out with our racist agenda as a group or what because I certainly didn't get the memo.

Do any of the "black people can be racist" folks have any actual examples of a black business owner who refused to serve a white person or a white person who was simply minding their own business and was shot by a black cop who "feared for his life" and got off with pay and retirement or something like that or is this just the Pee Wee Herman "I know you are but what am I" thing going on?

Tell me what website I gotta visit to order some of that "black privilege" I hear people talking about.

Sounds fantastic!

Last edited:
Waymin...

Can someone tell me how Black People in American can be racists?

Prejudice? Sure.

Biased? Of course.

Where are all the racist policies, institutions, symbols, procedures, laws, rules, etc that black people have put in place to establish superiority over other people?

Are we just waiting to come out with our racist agenda as a group or what because I certainly didn't get the memo.

Do any of the "black people can be racist" folks have any actual examples of a black business owner who refused to serve a white person or a white person who was simply minding their own business and was shot by a black cop who "feared for his life" and got off with pay and retirement or something like that or is this just the Pee Wee Herman "I know you are but what am I" thing going on?

Tell me what website I gotta visit to order some of that "black privilege" I hear people talking about.

Sounds fantastic!
So what your saying is racism is purely a political construct? Racism only lives in policies?

Waymin...

Prejudice? Sure.

Biased? Of course.

Sounds fantastic!
They don’t want to hear it, read it, nor acknowledge it. Blissful ignorance, tactical stupidity, willful ignorance is the rule in amerikkka. The more people they can keep unaware? The greater the divide.

Waymin...

Prejudice? Sure.

Biased? Of course.

Sounds fantastic!
Nah racist can be insults and mistreatment. What you're talking about is institutionalized Racism by the record is STILL a problem in our country and in our world period. But black people can definitely be racists. We used to clown on the Indian kids in our high school because they didn't play basketball like us, which I regret now. Prejudice just encompasses all hate towards ideas, individuals, or even objects. Racism is hate towards another ethnicity period, whether it's complexed or simplistic.

Thay sounds like institutionalized racism.

Tne definition of racism is not what you just said.
I did not state the definition of racism. Racism can only be determined through the actions by and for those who live with privilege in this society. This is why ALL men are sexist, due to the privilege that we live with.

Nah racist can be insults and mistreatment. What you're talking about is institutionalized Racism by the record is STILL a problem in our country and in our world period. But black people can definitely be racists. We used to clown on the Indian kids in our high school because they didn't play basketball like us, which I regret now. Prejudice just encompasses all hate towards ideas, individuals, or even objects. Racism is hate towards another ethnicity period, whether it's complexed or simplistic.
Wrong. A woman cannot be sexist toward men. You can say all sorts of things, but racism is not a word, it is action through privilege.

Wrong. A woman cannot be sexist toward men. You can say all sorts of things, but racism is not a word, it is action through privilege.
Yes they can, if a woman makes some inappropriate remarks about a guy to another woman that pertains to a misrepresentation of what he is, that can considered to be sexist. Racism is an discriminatory act towards another individual or people based on their ethnicity, which can be carried out by anyone towards anybody else.

Present, what year did websters change the definition of racism? 20 years ago they listed a different definition, The definition used to chime with power, and legal means to oppress.

I wish all my ancestors had to deal with was a few insults and a little mistreatment.

If the term "racist" is all encompassing then what are we calling the people who enslaved other people and created racist laws and implemented racist policies?

NT has a liberal problem.

All lives matter and heroes like Dr. Ben Carson, Sheriff David Clarke, and Marco Rubio are living proof the American Dream and diversity is alive and well.

This is the type of uplifting post NT needs right now. Libs are on the run with how much rear end the economy is kicking so they can't hang with Da Squad. #4COALSMEN

The irony of white privilege, white supremacy, is that they even have the power to change the definition of words, in order to suit themselves. Since they’ve changed the definition of racism, Black people literally no longer have a sole discription to describe White people and their oppression of Black people.

Back
Top Bottom