Does NT Have a Race Problem?

Does NT have a race problem?

• Total voters
I Get that. If you feel that way, I'm not going to argue that or tell you how to feel about someone.

But I'm not representing him. I've not defended him. I've only focused on the quote from you. That's all I'm concerned with regarding that quote.

You should focus on his accusation of YOU now....”a passive aggressive racist”. It’s that same treatment I get from him if you don’t agree with his views.

Bet, in the evidence room as I type...brb.
1587693676086.gif

giphy (8).gif

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare that white man shotsrangout shotsrangout on the wall said this to you?

Screenshot_20191201-192708.png

Screenshot_20200423-213121.png

So nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , give me some background. This dude tends to see Black discussions and then says to his buddies that certain threads are being ruined by the “ usual suspects.“. It seems as if this little racist has an agenda trying to keep niketalk race discussion free. What do you think that he means by “the usual suspects”?

So nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , give me some background. This dude tends to see Black discussions and then says to his buddies that certain threads are being ruined by the “ usual suspects.“. It seems as if this little racist has an agenda trying to keep niketalk race discussion free. What do you think that he means by “the usual suspects”?

Again....the mod had come to delete several bickering posts (of which you were in). Then the bickering started again after he said he didn’t want to see anymore. It started up and it was the same people bickering all over again. Why is that hard to understand? Are you really just mad that your posts were deleted?

I thought being ignored by this little racist?

I thought you were ignoring me too? Here’s the original quote in it’s entirety :lol:

I know that some filthy food truck eating bottom feeder isn’t talking about me...good thing I have the trash on ignore.

Edit: I’m done with this thread though. I see who the true racists are now. I dont want to be falsely accused of being a light skin trump supporting republican who hates black people and derails threads.

Last edited:
You should focus on his accusation of YOU now....”a passive aggressive racist”. It’s that same treatment I get from him if you don’t agree with his views.
First off, you would do well not to tell me how I should interpret something. I'm good.

Second, his language 'passive aggressive racist' wasn't an accusation on me.
Because the person that you seem to be representing, is a passive aggressive styled racist.
His language there was his opinion of you, not me.

Are you Black? There is a reason that I am asking you this. Because the person that you seem to be representing, is a passive aggressive styled racist. He loves to speak in low key terms, suggesting that Black people who talk about race in the supposed wrong threads, are derailing threads and are trolling. He did it in the MJ doc thread if you wanna check, cosigning someone who is indeed white. That person made some very insulting and racist comments toward Black people, in support of Jordan. If you are Black, you’ll peep how this dude does his thing, which in fact makes his actions that of a bottom feeder.
I get that. Thank you for explaining more. I appreciate it.

Second, his language 'passive aggressive racist' wasn't an accusation on me.His language there was his opinion of you, not me.
I misread it, sorry.

However, he was thinking you “represent me”, but whatever. Take that assumption he made of you however you feel. Like I said just a second before I saw your post, I’m done with the thread. Enjoy your evening

Last edited:
On that video, I have what I'm sure will be yet another unpopular take.

The number of black men shot and/or killed by the police despite being innocent of any crime or perhaps guilty of what could be reasonably considered a minor offense compared to the number of white men shot and/or killed by the police who end up being innocent of any crime or perhaps guilty of what could reasonably be considered a minor offense is severely disproportionate in favor of white men.

The solution to that is not that more white men need to be shot up.

The solution is...

Stop.

Effing.

Shooting.

Black men who end up being innocent of any crime or guilty of something minor. 'It looked like he had a gun' is a 'kill a black guy' license, and that needs to be where the energy goes. I don't think people understand how dangerous of a future we're setting up if we're collectively saying 'OK, since you guys love killing innocent black men so much, you need to start killing innocent white man, too' instead of saying 'I've noticed you guys love killing black men far more than white men. Since you know how to use discretion on white men, what you need to do is be more discretionary and slow to the trigger on black men.'

The number of black men shot and/or killed by the police despite being innocent of any crime or perhaps guilty of what could be reasonably considered a minor offense compared to the number of white men shot and/or killed by the police who end up being innocent of any crime or perhaps guilty of what could reasonably be considered a minor offense is severely disproportionate in favor of white men.

The solution is...

Stop.

Effing.

Shooting.

Black men who end up being innocent of any crime or guilty of something minor. 'It looked like he had a gun' is a 'kill a black guy' license, and that needs to be where the energy goes. I don't think people understand how dangerous of a future we're setting up if we're collectively saying 'OK, since you guys love killing innocent black men so much, you need to start killing innocent white man, too' Instead of saying I've noticed you guys love killing innocent black men far more than innocent white men. Since you know how to use discretion on white men, what you need to do is be more discretionary and slow to the trigger on black men.'
I agree

The solution is...

Stop.

Effing.

Shooting.

Black men who end up being innocent of any crime or guilty of something minor. 'It looked like he had a gun' is a 'kill a black guy' license, and that needs to be where the energy goes. I don't think people understand how dangerous of a future we're setting up if we're collectively saying 'OK, since you guys love killing innocent black men so much, you need to start killing innocent white man, too' instead of saying 'I've noticed you guys love killing black men far more than white men. Since you know how to use discretion on white men, what you need to do is be more discretionary and slow to the trigger on black men.'
no one has ever remotely said shoot more white folks
wth are u talking about
didnt u used to be a mod???

no one has ever remotely said shoot more white folks
wth are u talking about
didnt u used to be a mod???
I never remotely said that anyone said shoot more white folks.

What does the topic of me have to do with what I said?

But uhhh... used to?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200424-170214_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200424-170214_Samsung Internet.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom