dogs are only okay.

Google "pet tiger kills owner" :wink:

edit: man I know you're intelligent enough to understand the anomalous context of a wild animal having its instinct to fear or attack humans become more relaxed (not removed) vs the context of an animal that has been domesticated and selectively bred to have relationships with humans since the stone age?

It’s almost 1 am and my dog is whining for me to take her on a walk....

I still put my dog above 95% of humans though. And everyone hating on dogs is just too lazy to own one.

It’s almost 1 am and my dog is whining for me to take her on a walk....

I still put my dog above 95% of humans though. And everyone hating on dogs is just too lazy to own one.
Nah, I don't like ******* dogs.

Anybody who don’t mess with dogs never owned one. Dogs rule.
This doesn't make sense. If I don't like dogs why would I own one?

I would legit let it die or it'd become a stray within hours.

Pet fish >>>>>>> dogs

Last edited:
PQVpGf.gif

Last edited:
Flipping through channels and I come across a dog show.

What's y'all take on them?

I think it's ridiculous af. Buncha rich goofs

I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone that really hates dogs. Most just had a bad experience and are still scarred.

Every person I even met personally that says the hate dogs, hates dogs until they meet the right person with the right dog. Then they hit you with the, “man your dog is cool af though”.

I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone that really hates dogs. Most just had a bad experience and are still scarred.

Every person I even met personally that says the hate dogs, hates dogs until they meet the right person with the right dog. Then they hit you with the, “man your dog is cool af though”.

Nah, I HATE dogs.

Hate my brothers pit.

Hate my boys boxer.

Hated my grandmas pomeranian (may he rest in ****)

**** DOGS!

YfkDrud.gif

“If u hate dogs u must’ve ____” why can’t people just hate dogs? I hate them the same way I hate any other animal.

Why people can’t just? There’s no logic behind that, that’s why. Literally everything has a root causal factor.

If u have a pet, make sure u find a vet who does house calls. Don't let them die in an unfamiliar place.

Back
Top Bottom