dogs are only okay.

Not to change the subject but people who have snakes or spiders as pets can’t be trusted !!!!!

F8E7D93E-2E05-43FA-84BA-B0486D55E2BE.jpeg C9ABC0C3-01D7-49EF-A2DE-8B9987585D49.jpeg

I never understood this

You're a cat owner

Im a cat owner

Cats dying for us b? I was unaware

Most they'll probably do is knead your dead body cause they're hungry and you're just laying there

DC is a cat owner?

Explains so much

Can't compare.

One group doesn't know when their next meal is

One group can snap their fingers and dumb humans come a runnin.

Too far removed from the wild
They have extremely similar brains and if you act like an alpha, your dog obeys you better and waits for you to give orders a majority of the time.

The way my dog goes to me when I get home and lays by my side without me doing anything for him is enough for me see he has some sort of connection with me. I don't know if he'd fight another dog for me, but our bond is enough.

Yea but nobody is denying bonds between animals and man exist

They have extremely similar brains and if you act like an alpha, you dog obeys you better waits for you to give orders a majority of the time.
When food acquisition changes from hunt to served, I am sure the level of wrecklessness/irrational confidence changes

What else would we call whether or not a dog understands when he is physically mismatched by another animal?

Stupidity
Irrational Confidence
Heart
Pride

Call it what you want.

What you WONT call it is "loyalty" to an arrogant human

Man, you are ASSUMING that dogs think a certain way and getting on people for ASSUMING their dogs think differently :lol:. I really don’t care either way. I’m just waiting for my clothes to finish washing :lol:.

Yea but nobody is denying bonds between animals and man exist
Fair enough, but to speak more on your opinion, dogs being territorial can been seen as defending your bond or jealousy. This happens without treats or visible agitation initiating their actions.

Man, you are ASSUMING that dogs think a certain way and getting on people for ASSUMING their dogs think differently :lol:. I really don’t care either way. I’m just waiting for my clothes to finish washing :lol:.
It is simple fight vs. Flight.

That exists in the mind of any competitor in a fight

Fair enough, but to speak more on your opinion, dogs being territorial can been seen as defending your bond or jealousy. This happens without treats or visible agitation initiating their actions.

Again, my issue is the idea that dogs (in general) will die for humans.

Humans would die for humans too.

It is just a baseless statement

Or people that have pet mice and **** like that.
Exactly! Who the **** wants a pet rat. My nieces and nephew have a guinea pig and that thing is useless. My sister has to (since her kids won’t):lol: feed it, clean up after it and all it does is stay in its cage all day.

Again, my issue is the idea that dogs (in general) will die for humans.

Humans would die for humans too.

It is just a baseless statement
I think they will defend us from other animals that may cause us harm, but I believe most animals are afraid of loud noises so I doubt they'll take a bullet for us based on instincts. But, if you mean figuratively "take a bullet", I think they would in certain situations.

I think they will defend us from other animals that may cause us harm, but I believe most animals are afraid of loud noises so I doubt they'll take a bullet for us based on instincts. But, if you mean figuratively "take a bullet", I think they would in certain situations.

Taking a bullet?

Do dogs understand the concept of guns enough to even KNOW to evacute the premesis when a gun is pulled?

So theoretically, they aren't taking a bullet for us.

Back
Top Bottom