Donald Trump is running for president

NH you caping for trump like he cutting you a check
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Hes just another minority blinded by Trump. If you think Trump will save your rent controlled apartment, your wrong

I don't know if you know but being the First Lady of the United States is a title that is an honor and should be respected as such from all parties involved, it carries merit and importance, especially when meeting with foreign leaders and their respective partners

Firstly because you are a multi billionaire and obnoxious obviously does not mean you a worthy of being a president or that it supersedes any responsibility of your wife serving as the First Lady. The First Lady is held with high regard and is to conduct herself in a manner just as appropriate as her husband in office should. And that means being informed about current affairs as well as the ability to orate and inspire those who are listening like Mrs. Obama to those college graduates

But again it's those unfortunate members of society who have neglected their own education and the ability to respect the title as it should be who will fail to see beyond the depths of her husband's pockets

Last edited:
She just had to throw in this obligatory shot at America :smh:

Dunno why she can't stress the greatness of America and how her and husbands success wouldn't be possible anywhere else on Earth. Ol "For the first time in my adult life I'm proud of my country".

She just had to throw in this obligatory shot at America
mean.gif

Dunno why she can't stress the greatness of America and how her and husbands success wouldn't be possible anywhere else on Earth. Ol "For the first time in my adult life I'm proud of my country".
I don't see what she said here that is offensive...do I believe the founding fathers would have ever imagined an African American serving as president and living in the white house at that time? Absolutely not 

Last edited:
Yes I would. And I will. He needs to stop "going off the reservation" so much with statements that cause distractions. He should be focusing on Crooked Hillary, not republican governor Susanna Martinez or whoever else he brings up next.
that's not even close to being critical but whatever, dude.

Let me post this again for emphasis:

It's those unfortunate members of society who have neglected their own education and the ability to respect the title as it should be who will fail to see beyond the depths of her husband's pockets

Last edited:
he has a man crush on Drumpf. it's why certain guys adore bilzerian or drive hummers.

If Trump wins I wonder how long before he gets the JFK special.
what if it's delivered by Cruz? like father, like son. poetic justice.

btw not sure why the liberal mainstream media is downplaying reports that Drumpf's father was a Holocaust denier.

if Drumpf can do it then so can i

Last edited:
who cares? Trump is a multi Billionaire.

so all those prestigious degrees and yet still fall below da earthy Ranking of Trump and his Bombastic personality :lol:

Obama got about 6 months of relevancy left before he's relegated to da dust bin of history.

enjoy his stuttering *cough* i mean "intellectual stammering" while u still can.

You sound mad:lol:

I was speaking about international perception. Him and his wife will be the laughing stock of the galaxy.

and like i said..who cares? Trump already lives like da President...Obama gotta turn over Air Force I in 6 months... :lol:

Trump's life > Obama's life...MANY times over.

:lol: @ shots at America.

Donald's campaign slogan is all about how America isn't great anymore. Somebody on the other side gives an example with detail and they're the ones criticizing the country?

Ol contradicting hypocrites.

so all those prestigious degrees and yet still fall below da earthy Ranking of Trump and his Bombastic personality :lol:

Obama got about 6 months of relevancy left before he's relegated to da dust bin of history.

enjoy his stuttering *cough* i mean "intellectual stammering" while u still can.

I was speaking about international perception. Him and his wife will be the laughing stock of the galaxy.

and like i said..who cares? Trump already lives like da President...Obama gotta turn over Air Force I in 6 months... :lol:

Cuz somehow, this is why you support Donald. This is what matters

:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
:lol: @ shots at America.

Donald's campaign slogan is all about how America isn't great anymore. Somebody on the other side gives an example with detail and they're the ones criticizing the country?

Ol contradicting hypocrites.

Cuz somehow, this is why you support Donald. This is what matters

:lol: :smh:

umm yeah? duh.

a successful multi Billionaire is gonna take his turn running this country like someone who's actually has executive CEO experience running a giant enterprise and balance a budget, not being a community organizer.

all that matters is da mother **** ing money and how much is gonna come back to da american citizen...

hopefully we'll be back with disposal funds out da wazooo driving big *** SUV's & sports cars/muscle cars not over regulated by da stupid cafe laws, with DIRT CHEAP gas with a policy that supports fracking 100% & exploration drilling.

waiting to back to being smug practitioners of american Exceptionalism bein **** ing great again like i know we can :smokin

Trump gets knocked for wanting to run America like a business, while Hillary gets a pass for this. But again, with her, is hard to decipher real feelings vs what she's willing to say for a paycheck.

Barrack Obama is a self made millionaire, who has a great family, and dedicated this life to helping people, most improvished black people. He has is respect and liked by most people that have worked with closely, even many that have had many disagreements with him. He is also go down as one of the most important historical figures of the 2000s. Him being the first black president guarantees that

Donald Trump was born with a silver spoon in this mouth, and owes a great deal of success to his daddy, and the United States bankruptcy court. He has had a string of failed marriages and has embarrassed himself publicly multiple times. After his death, the only thing reason people outside of New York will remember him is because he plastered his name everywhere.

I would rather have Obama's life, I would still be rich, be much more respected, be loved by my people, and be know as a man of integrity.

But yeah, I have managed to make build a decent life for myself econmically and don't need Lil trinkets to make me feel special, other things go matter more to me at this stage. But I can see why someone who has done nothing for himself other that buy ****, would want the most money as possible to buy more ****.

Last edited:
Who do you support? Post a criticism of them and I'll be the judge if it's a real criticism or not.

I haven't been consistently posting bias aources so I don't see how that's relevant.

I'm not voting this election.

Back
Top Bottom