Donald Trump is running for president

somebody had to talk to trump before this speech lol.

its lit lol

Last edited:
da ninjahood
blco
mr highness
x-alt
rico x hood
krispacinla

Trump or bust. Is dude perfect?? no. Is he a great person? Maybe not, but I know for a fact he's better than crocked Hillary.

Old boy Odrama was like "She is the most qualified" :rollin :rollin Give me a break.

It will be lit when the Donald becomes POTUS :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

No, the guy with zero political experience whatsoever is definitely more qualified to be president than a secretary of state and spouse of a two term president.

He's still a terrible human being.

We don't know how history will look back on Obama, for example. But we know how Drumpf and his followers will be remembered a generation from now.

He's still a terrible human being.

We don't know how history will look back on Obama, for example. But we know how Drumpf and his followers will be remembered a generation from now.
Who cares.

People out here like he is the founder of the KKK. Sure he says the dumbest ish, but he's much more entertaining than a crook that lies about her first name and is literally tripping on air. 

Last edited:
Politics is not meant to be entertaining I don't need my presidential candidate to be entertaining I find no value in his "entertainment" he is a walking horse and pony show and has no substance and should not be president of this country off that alone not even getting into discussing his "policies" that would not work.

Last edited:
People have many times on here explained how trumps policy plans would not work and you have just chosen to ignore them and just wait for someone to bring up a racist thing he said and attack that criticism as if its not valid criticism.

lol I'm sure that's what Germans in the 30s were thinking. not equating trump with Hitler but equating that attitude of "i don't care how history remembers this."

lol I'm sure that's what Germans in the 30s were thinking. not equating trump with Hitler but equating that attitude of "i don't care how history remembers this."
If Trumps' charisma\ideology combo is like two cans of Red Bull, Sanders is 5 hour energy, Hillary is like a flat coke and Hitler is heroin.

Last edited:
Again charisma and entertainment value have nothing absolutely nothing to do with someones potential to be president of the United States.

Why was Obama's "lack of experience" damnable but Trump's is supposed to be endearing?

I mean...I know why, but I want to hear what others think

Again charisma and entertainment value have nothing absolutely nothing to do with someones potential to be president of the United States.
Charisma is what got Hitler in, don't undermine it. One of the most powerful things in somebody's arsenal.
Why was Obama's "lack of experience" damnable but Trump's is supposed to be endearing?

Last edited:

Charisma is what got Hitler in, don't undermine it.
Oh I understand that thats why i'm trying to say its a problem that anyone thinks this man can be president because of his charisma its nonsense.

Last edited:

Oh I understand that thats why i'm trying to say its a problem that anyone thinks this man can be president because of his charisma its nonsense.
Good charisma + a borderline acceptable, ideology is better than Hillary's. She's like a Democrat Romney, but he rejects the status quo at the very least.

America's days have long since past, but you might as well try.

worked for

6C8538899-tdy-130806-president-latenight-clinton.jpg

Good charisma + a borderline acceptable, ideology is better than Hillary's. She's like a Democrat Romney, but he rejects the status quo at the very least.

America's days have long since past, but you might as well try.
Are you saying Trump's ideology is borderline acceptable? I don't want to assume thats what you meant...

Because they don't really care about experience if they did most people wouldn't have a qualm with Clinton because she is clearly the only person left in the race with the most experience and is the most qualified for the job even if it would just maintain more of the status quo for now thats better than risking going backwards because of Trump. There is another factor but I won't touch it considering to how some posters here react to that factor...

worked for

6C8538899-tdy-130806-president-latenight-clinton.jpg
His charisma alone is not what got him the presidency there where many other factors at play but even if that was the only factor that did it doesn't make it right to elect someone of off charisma.

Last edited:

Are you saying Trump's ideology is borderline acceptable? I don't want to assume thats what you meant...
It's borderline acceptable because it has rare overlaps with Sanders (on trade). I like the fact he's sort of in Putin's pocket (whereas the rest of Washington thinks he is the devil incarnate) and foreign policy (minus the nukes\Iran deal lol).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom