Donald Trump is running for president

Didn't this soft dude say he was leaving? The nerve of calling anyone thin skinned. "Waaah, they won't let me say whatever stupid **** I want to unchecked ".

Didn't this soft dude say he was leaving? The nerve of calling anyone thin skinned. "Waaah, they won't let me say whatever stupid **** I want to unchecked ".
You haven't seen real stupid ish. I'm from the darker areas of the internet -> "who is this 4chan"

You've discovered the purpose of 50% of all websites.

Last edited:
Except the Nazi one was a horrible backtrack and I apologized.

Some out here with 2mm skin taking offence to literally anything.

This is the level of SJW triggering we are up against these days:

Liberals always crying and never wanting to be accountable

Party of babying adults instead of telling them to look in the mirror.

CkpIoHdUgAEymyA.jpg:orig

Vitaly wild :rofl:

Son willing to get arrested and got major news coverage.

Gets out and is running on the court during the finals.

Last edited:
"SJW triggering" 
sick.gif
 and thats the same person that complains about people using "leftist" talking points and he's using childish internet buzzwords to prove a point the irony.

Da "centrist" saying da inconvenient truth again

fixed.

oh BTW...

Clinton tech aide asks court to keep immunity deal secret
By JOSH GERSTEIN 06/07/16 03:45 PM EDT Updated 06/07/16 06:30 PM EDT
A former technology adviser to Hillary Clinton is seeking to keep under wraps an immunity deal the aide reached with the Justice Department in its investigation into Clinton's use of a private email server as secretary of state.
A lawyer for Bryan Pagliano submitted a sealed motion and exhibits to U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan Tuesday afternoon, less than two hours before the 5 p.m. deadline Sullivan set for the filing of Pagliano's immunity agreement.
A legal memorandum filed publicly Tuesday confirms for the first time that Pagliano reached such an immunity agreement, and lays out arguments for why he should still be able to assert his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination in a Freedom of Information Act suit a conservative group, Judicial Watch, is pursuing over Clinton's email set-up.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/under...gliano-hillary-clinton-emails-immunity-224015

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom