Donald Trump tests positive COVID

Who would have to be in on a fix beyond them announcing updates from the White House and mainstream media just running with it looking for a story?

Just stay tuned. I hope I'm wrong but don't be surprised when dude come out talking about how COVID ain't **** if it can't do nothing to an elderly out of shape dude like him + promising he gon have that "cocktail of antibodies" ( :lol: ) ready to drop for the general public by Spring.
I guess it depends how the tests are administered and the results are processed but all of the medical professionals that he has seen already and will be seeing at Walter Reed would have to be in on it. He’s going to get multiple tests per day so each time, the doctors/lab techs would have to lie.

That angle you proposed definitely would be something he would do but it seems foolish to me because like I said, almost 210K people have died snd more will continue to die. But the fact that it seems foolish makes it more likely that he’s doing it :lol:

We really need to stop all these conspiracy theories.

Do you have any information that would lead you to believe he of all people doesn't.

Either I'm lost or you are.

Scary time no matter who's right.
Outside of him being a pathological liar there isn't any.

This being a ploy to help his election seems very weak. Its too late in the game for that and this renders his biggest "skill" (rallies) useless. Do ppl forget how big this **** *****'s pride is? Now he's gonna admit to having Rona after all the dumb **** he's done and said?

Damn near everyone has picked a side at this point anyways when it comes to voting. And early voting has been record setting

Ppl keep brining up Boris Johnson as someone who got a sympathy boost from this too...

EjUI8COX0AAte_T.png

His base baked in. If he's faking it and especially given how bad the press is making it look given the gross negligence these fools done the past few days (arriving late to the debate to avoid testing) then its ****ty strategy

It's more than just "I'm happy my political enemy is hurt."

This is a mom telling her son, "you'll shoot your eye out." And you take away his gun and you ground him and you spend all year lecturing him and every day he calls you a stupid ***** **** and says you don't know what you're talking about and that you're weak and gullible. And then he steals your purse and takes your car and buys another gun.

And then he shoots his eye out and comes running to you, "mommy, please help me."

And you still drive him to the hospital but on the way you will tell him, "you stupid ****ing son. don't you ever question me again." and you smack him till he cries so hard he passes out from exhaustion.

Who would have to be in on a fix beyond them announcing updates from the White House and mainstream media just running with it looking for a story?
The Trump administration leaks like a sieve.

No way anybody there is so loyal they don't reveal this is a sham if it is.

There are still ppl working there willing to expose him.
Just stay tuned. I hope I'm wrong but don't be surprised when dude come out talking about how COVID ain't **** if it can't do nothing to an elderly out of shape dude like him + promising he gon have that "cocktail of antibodies" ( :lol: ) ready to drop for the general public by Spring.
He's been saying half of this already.

Polls say most won't trust a rushed vaccine anyway. Well at least rational ppl.

**** it if his base takes it and dies.

Read a theory on twitter that says he plans to step down so that Mike Pence can pardon him to prevent prosecution
All this going on might be to give him an easy out. Its possible he doesnt even want to be president but would like to avoid prosecution

Read a theory on twitter that says he plans to step down so that Mike Pence can pardon him to prevent prosecution
All this going on might be to give him an easy out. Its possible he doesnt even want to be president but would like to avoid prosecution
Ppl on twitter are funny. They ignore everything we know about him to fit a conspiracy.

He's a narcissist in the highest degree. He craves power and attention more than anyone on earth. He'd be president for the rest of his life if it were up to him. He's also an ego maniac who's gotten away with everything his entire life and has surrounded himself with a billion lawyers for everything he's ever done. Man does not give af or is scared about any prosecution. It's literally the reason he talks so bold and open about all the dirt he does, cause he feels invincible.

The State of NY has the best chance to jam him up on something and Pence can't pardon him off State crimes

There are currently 7,555,998 cases in the US and a total of 213,571 deaths with 4,777,586 who have Supposedly recovered and will be living with this for the rest of their lives as of October 3th at 9:36 am EST

why should Trump survive this when he knew how bad this plague from China was and how he downplayed it for months

he’s fat and 74 years old the angle of death should be ready to swoop him up
if he was just some regular person death would be knocking on his door

I would never wish this virus on anyone but besides the president of China trump should not survive on all the pain and and agony he has caused to the people of this nation and the fear we all have to live with for the rest of our lives on how trump handled this

this is also a big possibility

perfect song if trump drops dead from the great peter tosh

Them want I
Them want I
Be com'a them funeral
Them claim say
Them claim say
Them are the general
Them want I
Them want I
Be com'a them funeral
Them claim say
Them claim say
Them are the general
What a big disgrace
The way you rob up the place
Rob everthing you can find
Yes you did
And you'll even rob from the blind
You must see want I fe
Com'a com'a funeral
And I no, no go
No one burial
Yet you want I
Com'a com'a funeral
Make your friend come claim say
You are the genie
Now we know the truth
Yes we do
Find you wearing the boot
Of taking people's business on your head, yeah
So might as well you be dead
Them want I
Them want I
Be com'a them funeral
Them claim say
Them claim say
Them are the general
Them want I
Them want I
Be com'a them funeral
Them claim say
Them claim say
Them are the general
Let the dead bury the dead now
And who is to be fed, be fed
I ain't got no time to waste on you, no, no
I'm a livin' man, I got work to do
Right now
This man and that man
Yes they are the same man
You taught us this just as well
That the rich man heaven is the poor man's hell
You must see want I fe com'a com'a funeral
Natty no go, no one burial
Yet you want I
Com'a com'a funeral
Make your friend come claim say
You are the genie
Them want I
Them want I
Be com'a them funeral
Them claim say
Them claim say

Last edited:
Osh i didn't catch that, this is the only thing he tweeted today:

He is probably terrified.

I said the same thing when I saw this!

This clown is 100% a narcissist, he was saying this week he won the debate in a landslide.

"I think I'm doing very well."?! This is the first video I've seen him look and sound unsure. He's absolutely terrified.

Back
Top Bottom