DONE DEAL: Shaq to Cleveland for Sasha Pavlovic and Ben Wallace/ EDIT: Villanueva next???

the big cleveland steamer

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

BWAHAHAHAHABWA. Well Orlando your run has officially ended. No more doubling Dwight and leaving shooters wide open. If Mike Brown messes this up, he will getran out of Cleveland so fast his hair will grow back. Ey, and we still might get Sheed or Charlie V, and there's speculation we might move up in the draft,BWAHAHAHAHABWA. I CAN NOT WAIT TIL NEXT SEASOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN. CAVS and Lakers both winning 70+ games next year, i'm calling it now.BWAHAHAHAHABWA I feel so sorry for the Eastern Conference.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by JsindaA

I'm interested in how Bron will play this season more than anything. His rebounding numbers are going to drop and with a still(although a bit improved) suspect jumper I can't see him scoring the same either. Definitely won't be able to drive like he has his whole career. Although it did work in Miami.........
nerd.gif

Consider that defenses can't cheat off Shaq like they did Ben Wallace...

BINGO...leaves things wide open.

The Cavs (on paper) IMO are one player away from th finals AT LEAST.
The thing is the best teams on paper don't alway win. Shaq is for sure gonna spread the floor, but besides West I don't see anyoneknocking down shots consistently (Maybe Mo Williams
eyes.gif
)

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

BWAHAHAHAHABWA. Well Orlando your run has officially ended. No more doubling Dwight and leaving shooters wide open. If Mike Brown messes this up, he will get ran out of Cleveland so fast his hair will grow back. Ey, and we still might get Sheed or Charlie V, and there's speculation we might move up in the draft, BWAHAHAHAHABWA. I CAN NOT WAIT TIL NEXT SEASOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN. CAVS and Lakers both winning 70+ games next year, i'm calling it now. BWAHAHAHAHABWA I feel so sorry for the Eastern Conference.
Move up in the draft for what? Plus you'd have to trade someone on the roster of value. Don't be dumb
smh.gif

t

shaq is good..but yall makin it seem like he is still dominant..the magic with jameer nelsona t 100% and the celtics with garnett is still better than the cavs

Let's just hand them trophys now...

time to focus on year after which is 2010 LBJ whether he's going to NYK or not

man it's over for the west.
i don't think the lakers will make to the finals next year.

shaq has made it the finals with the best.
penny, wade, (****) and now lebron.
it's over now.
but i hate to say it lebron needed help in a big man named shaq. MO, SHAQ, LEBRON ALL THE WAY!

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

Let's just hand them trophys now...

time to focus on year after which is 2010 LBJ whether he's going to NYK or not
im assuming if they win next year, that should be enough to keep him around

Nah patna you don't be dumb, a lot of teams looking to sell picks and move down. Cavs have money to buy a pick and a pick to trade. Know what you talkingabout before speaking.

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

man it's over for the west.
i don't think the lakers will make to the finals next year.

shaq has made it the finals with the best.
penny, wade, (****) and now lebron.
it's over now.
but i hate to say it lebron needed help in a big man named shaq. MO, SHAQ, LEBRON ALL THE WAY!
what does Shaq going to the Cavs have to do with the Western Conference

People need to stop acting like this is the 2000 version of Shaq... Or even the 2005 version. He will be 37 next season, and 37-38 is an age where legends whohave played in a league for a while REALLY start to drop off.

For example:

Hakeem's numbers at 36 (the age Shaq was this previous season):

18.9 ppg, 9.6 rpg, 2.5 bpg

Hakeem's numbers at 37, the following season:

10.3 ppg, 6.2 rpg, 1.6 bpg

If he commits himself and works hard to stay in shape during the offseason, I believe Shaq can put up one last fight this year, where he isn't atotal role player.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Nah patna you don't be dumb, a lot of teams looking to sell picks and move down. Cavs have money to buy a pick and a pick to trade. Know what you talking about before speaking.
They're not gonna pick anybody to help the team. Who wants to trade down?

laugh.gif
why so much hate for Shaq?....

Dude had a nice season last year. Now, with Lebron, you know Shaq is going to be really motivated to get another title before he checks out. One of the biggestthings Cleveland needed against Orlando was someone down low who could do his thing on his own. Regardless of Shaqs age, he's def. still a problem for MANYteams, it's not like the league is filled with dominate big man, dude can still hold it down. Cleveland is still going to have to add another piece to thepuzzle, but they are addressing some key needs already. No matter how you look at it - Shaq is a HUGE upgrade over Wallace (who said he might retire...) and
laugh.gif
.....Pavlovic.....

Back
Top Bottom