DONE DEAL: Shaq to Cleveland for Sasha Pavlovic and Ben Wallace/ EDIT: Villanueva next???

roll.gif
@ outacontrol's avy

I still don't get why we didn't go after Amare or Marion, hopefully we still have some moves left

in the end:

My Washing Machine>>>>>>>>>. Ben Wallace and Sasha

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

It IS a good move by Cleveland... the only people debating that are morons.

It's just not the move to put them over the top.
i agree w chester!

think about this tho, if bron is passing to shaq for open dunks instead of ben...will this be the year he averages his triple double? just a thought. shaqaround the rim should be a few easy assists a game. who knows, just rambling. outacontrol postin like he never took a break!
pimp.gif

Damn, this is mighty interesting now... I wonder what Shaq is going to say. Also, he's played with arguably the best wing players this decade in (Penny),Kobe, Wade, and now Lebron. Talk about fortunate.

JapanAir21:
So we need to start drafting new names for Shaq.

Big Rock-n-Roll?

Big Metropolis?

The Big Forest?
laugh.gif

Someone already said a winner earlier in the thread: The Big Sidekick.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

The Big Armpit?
laugh.gif

Big Rock-n-Roll?

Big Metropolis?

The Big Forest?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

JapanAir21:

Big Rock-n-Roll?

Big Metropolis?

The Big Forest?
laugh.gif
Someone already said a winner earlier in the thread: The Big Sidekick.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

The Big Armpit?
laugh.gif

I like the Big Armpit.

I think that's a winner.
laugh.gif

^
Sign Charlie V with the MLE

They are looking to move up in the draft and are targeting Sam Young and Terrance Williams (and one other name but I'm blanking).

I thought the bucks got rid of Jefferson to offer more money to Charlie V. How can the cavs compete?

Also, what are the suns trying to do?
what a sorry %%! franchise
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

It IS a good move by Cleveland... the only people debating that are morons.

It's just not the move to put them over the top.
i agree w chester!

think about this tho, if bron is passing to shaq for open dunks instead of ben...will this be the year he averages his triple double? just a thought. shaq around the rim should be a few easy assists a game. who knows, just rambling. outacontrol postin like he never took a break!
pimp.gif
No, nobody will average a triple double for an entire season ever again. I'm pretty sure that Shaq if he plays well will take some of thoserebs away as well. If the Cavs and Bron are smart, he won't worry about padding his stats and when Shaq grabs the board, he sprints out on the break alaPHX for those full court passes Shaq did last year.

The Big Sidekick is funny, one of my friends said he should be called the big Cleveland Steamer, not knowing what that was
laugh.gif
sick.gif

ancient shaq is better than wallace and pavlovic....will it get them over the top?only time will tell....but it sure is an upgrade..

Back
Top Bottom