Dont buy the new neutrogena wave.

y do i

Banned
my fellow nters. do not buy the wave. it sounds like it would work hella good but it doesnt. i got it on valentines day and im already getting more acnethen i had before i used it. nt, im just trying to look out for you.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Someone actually bought that?

my fellow nters. do not buy the wave. it sounds like it would work hella good but it doesnt. i got it on valentines day and im already getting more acne then i had before i used it. nt, im just trying to look out for you.

roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif

never heard about it, what's suppose to be so special about this that would've made tons of people run out and get this for acne? And why is shelaughing about somebody buying it?

can somebody clue me in?

Originally Posted by GREENREDGREEN

iono. Vanessa Hudgens got me.

i might go cop right now.

You probably already have it.
smh.gif
Saying you're just about to cop when you already have it.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

So you really saw this commercial and thought this looked like it would work?

laugh.gif
�that's the wave? Wow.

It doesn't even look like something that would work. If it did I'd take my L, but I wouldn't even waste my time with something like that.
Thanks for confirming that though.

This is making me think, how exactly can a person go about inventing a product and putting it out there?
I gotta be missing something. I mean really...

i remember when i first saw this commercial, my grandma was like @$*% outta here that will never work, i was like
eek.gif
, i couldnt believe my grandma said thati was
laugh.gif

that looks like it would work to me but im not falling for a gimmick, my hands can do the same i'm pretty sure

How is your girl going to give you that for Valentine's Day? "I love you and here is something to get rid of that acne so I don't have to feellike I am kissing a pizza."

Originally Posted by georgehimself

How is your girl going to give you that for Valentine's Day? "I love you and here is something to get rid of that acne so I don't have to feel like I am kissing a pizza."

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Y DO I

my fellow nters. do not buy the wave. it sounds like it would work hella good but it doesnt. i got it on valentines day and im already getting more acne then i had before i used it. nt, im just trying to look out for you.

Sounds like your girl's trying to tell you to use a vibrator as a replacement for your small penis.

Originally Posted by roback1991

Originally Posted by Y DO I

Sounds like your girl's trying to tell you to use a vibrator as a replacement for your small penis.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pro-activ aint work either n lol to the post above me....i jus wash my face night n day i dont got pimples anymore

Back
Top Bottom