Don't post in this thread. Find the official gta V thread. K thx

^ yea they went super hard wit some of the Icenhancers! some of the mods are just insanity. All the car mods and time square, replacing all the fake with real establisments. The world track cennter one is mind blowing..

im sure the graphics will under rate the game. the game seems like its gonna be something special. im laughing already.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Im not impressed at all
I guess when you get to a certain age you stop caring about games...........smh at 30+ year olds avidly playing video games
disappointed.jpg
No SMH at people like you who only think gaming is for kids and use video games as an excuse to baby sit kids and then cry outrage when a kid does something stupid that is crime related and then parent groups blame it on games like GTA.

Haha. No I dont think gaming is for kids. And until recently I played video games myself. I also realized I wasted a lot of time playing them.
Im 26 btw. So its hard for me to look forward to GTA 5 which is gonna be the same game that you already played only it will look nicer.

The more I think about it, the main character is probably new. But as for the trailer, it could be that guy from GTA III as the guy who IGN was speculating was Tommy Vercetti, because he referenced the weather in the trailer and Vice City was pretty much LA East, but Liberty City on the other hand...

I wonder if 4chan at least got the Co-op mode right lol. I was super disappointed by GTA 4. I just hope they work on the story this time. I could care less about the graphics. 

Here is what I'm expecting as far as info and release date go.

-2nd trailer will drop sometime in April, May or June, after Max Payne 3 releases next March.
-E3 2012 comes around and R* drops the release date and who is getting the DLC first.
-July, August, and September it's a full on onslaught of more info being release through magazines, internet gaming sites, and other gaming conventions.
-September 2012 we get the 3rd and final trailer.
-October 2012 the game releases and will be disc based. Not that dumb idiotic rumor that analyst claimed saying it would be digital download only.

R* are masters at promoting and hyping up their games.

game informer will probably have some minor info by december.

OP needs to just make this the Official GTA V thread.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

For those confused about the difference between the PC and the console version, this is what GTA4 looks like on PC with community mods.
eek.gif
@ 2:00
Installing the mods now

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

It looks great, don't get me wrong, but if that's PC footage, than I'm shocked... it needs work. Games like Crysis, Battlefiled 3, The Witcher, Skyrim are gonna blow GTA V in terms of graphic prowess. My guess is the trailer is early console footage, Uncharted 3 looks way better than the trailer and it's 100% real time graphic.
Eh, it's still in Alpha and everyone knows gameplay is king and scenerio is queen.

I firmly believe the main character will be someone new and not someone that was a minor character from the prior GTAs.

Trailer looks too dope btw.

Not gonna lie I wasn't really hyped for this game until the trailer. The graphical improvements GREATLY exceeded my expectations. 

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

3462455.jpg
If true and your character is mentors by past characters then this game will be the best 
pimp.gif
hmmm or if they all work together on some ocean's 11 steeze...

but they kinda did that in las venturas already, but still.  would be raw.

but if they bring them all back, that would kinda make this one feel like the series finale...=(

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Never played GTAIV. Worth copping?

It not a bad game at all. But it's the weakest compared to the GTA PS2 era games. The Ballad Of Gay Tony is the best out of GTA IV.
The GTA IV complete edition can be found for $19 nowadays. Just check on amazon or do a search on slickdeals.net

Back
Top Bottom