Don't Simp. It does not work

keeping it funky always works.

cat was prolly trying to buy himself some attention, but fail badly. Now bank account is looking pretty dry.  

keeping it funky always works.

cat was prolly trying to buy himself some attention, but fail badly. Now bank account is looking pretty dry.  

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
OP was probably was listening to that song "Marvin's Room" lately too
30t6p3b.gif

That song is pathetic. It has dudes actually simpin like it's a cool thing to do
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
OP was probably was listening to that song "Marvin's Room" lately too
30t6p3b.gif

That song is pathetic. It has dudes actually simpin like it's a cool thing to do
30t6p3b.gif

should of just paid for it off top rather than beating around the bush & ending up beating yourself off at home alone.

should of just paid for it off top rather than beating around the bush & ending up beating yourself off at home alone.

we like you until you become too clingy, then when you don't show us any attention, we want you to be clingy. get used to it
happy.gif

we like you until you become too clingy, then when you don't show us any attention, we want you to be clingy. get used to it
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Can't believe I'm the first to say it. NT is slacking heavily
30t6p3b.gif

YNS

naw...

that sheet is just gettin kinda lame, my dude.

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Can't believe I'm the first to say it. NT is slacking heavily
30t6p3b.gif

YNS

naw...

that sheet is just gettin kinda lame, my dude.

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

happy.gif

damb...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no ++*+*$*! logic or nothing... just straight to the pernt.

addbe222-c009-4e41-9aab-9c5cbde99140.jpg

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

happy.gif

damb...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no ++*+*$*! logic or nothing... just straight to the pernt.

addbe222-c009-4e41-9aab-9c5cbde99140.jpg

I did this for the first time ever about 2 months ago. Took shorty to a nice Brazilian restaurant, then to a bar. Really though, had no intentions of spending $100 that night (hurts my soul just repeating that). I had no idea what the prices were for the spot. <-- My fault there.

How did that pan out? We held hands while she pulled from her cigarette (didn't know she smoked) as we walked around to find a taxi for her -__- It's not as if this was our first meeting, I had already bagged like last year after seeing her at a few dorm parties at her school. Smashed, lost touch, then decided to see each other again that 1 night.

I did this for the first time ever about 2 months ago. Took shorty to a nice Brazilian restaurant, then to a bar. Really though, had no intentions of spending $100 that night (hurts my soul just repeating that). I had no idea what the prices were for the spot. <-- My fault there.

How did that pan out? We held hands while she pulled from her cigarette (didn't know she smoked) as we walked around to find a taxi for her -__- It's not as if this was our first meeting, I had already bagged like last year after seeing her at a few dorm parties at her school. Smashed, lost touch, then decided to see each other again that 1 night.

Back
Top Bottom