Don't Simp. It does not work

UptownsDotNetStacky wrote:That visa bill was nasty, huh?
naw mastercard lol simps only get played worst at the end your better off acting like ur broke like her lol

UptownsDotNetStacky wrote:That visa bill was nasty, huh?
naw mastercard lol simps only get played worst at the end your better off acting like ur broke like her lol

i doubt "simping" is applicable if you're already in a committed relationship.

i believe the term is for those chasing the P and going all malcom x, by any means necessary, just to get sonned at the end

i doubt "simping" is applicable if you're already in a committed relationship.

i believe the term is for those chasing the P and going all malcom x, by any means necessary, just to get sonned at the end

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

we like you until you become too clingy, then when you don't show us any attention, we want you to be clingy. get used to it
happy.gif

word? my brothers were right 
laugh.gif

we like you until you become too clingy, then when you don't show us any attention, we want you to be clingy. get used to it
happy.gif

word? my brothers were right 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I did this for the first time ever about 2 months ago. Took shorty to a nice Brazilian restaurant, then to a bar. Really though, had no intentions of spending $100 that night (hurts my soul just repeating that). I had no idea what the prices were for the spot. <-- My fault there.

How did that pan out? We held hands while she pulled from her cigarette (didn't know she smoked) as we walked around to find a taxi for her -__- It's not as if this was our first meeting, I had already bagged like last year after seeing her at a few dorm parties at her school. Smashed, lost touch, then decided to see each other again that 1 night.

I’m confused. Why would you spend THAT much in one night on a chick that you already smashed? Was the box that sweet? Why not just get a couple of drinks and head back to the crib? As for OP, what the full story man?

I did this for the first time ever about 2 months ago. Took shorty to a nice Brazilian restaurant, then to a bar. Really though, had no intentions of spending $100 that night (hurts my soul just repeating that). I had no idea what the prices were for the spot. <-- My fault there.

How did that pan out? We held hands while she pulled from her cigarette (didn't know she smoked) as we walked around to find a taxi for her -__- It's not as if this was our first meeting, I had already bagged like last year after seeing her at a few dorm parties at her school. Smashed, lost touch, then decided to see each other again that 1 night.

I’m confused. Why would you spend THAT much in one night on a chick that you already smashed? Was the box that sweet? Why not just get a couple of drinks and head back to the crib? As for OP, what the full story man?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

define "simping"

Word

You guys are annoying the %#%# out of me with that word now. Sound like a bunch of children
30t6p3b.gif

happy.gif

theac25bee2c3f72baf9f30.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

define "simping"

Word

You guys are annoying the %#%# out of me with that word now. Sound like a bunch of children
30t6p3b.gif

happy.gif

theac25bee2c3f72baf9f30.gif

Originally Posted by youngj00

Super Producer J wrote:

She was ight. I wasn't thinking. She's not a J.O., but could be nothing more than that in my eyes from our previous encounters. I just effed up in the game, there's no excuse. As for the bill, shorty did not even THINK to pick it up. I tried playing the waiting game with her while finishing my drink to see if she would, but I'll be damned, not even a glance.

Happened once, and only once.

Super Producer J wrote:

She was ight. I wasn't thinking. She's not a J.O., but could be nothing more than that in my eyes from our previous encounters. I just effed up in the game, there's no excuse. As for the bill, shorty did not even THINK to pick it up. I tried playing the waiting game with her while finishing my drink to see if she would, but I'll be damned, not even a glance.

whoever said in a post

"treat a girl like dirt she'll stick to you like mud!"

was dead on....just gotta balance it out

whoever said in a post

"treat a girl like dirt she'll stick to you like mud!"

was dead on....just gotta balance it out

Super Producer J wrote:

It’s okay man, I can respect you for keeping it real. A lot of dudes on NT front but you admitted you were wrong and you’ve learned from the situation and that’s all you can do about it.

Back
Top Bottom