Don't Simp. It does not work

There's NOTHING wrong with simping. It's just that these dudes got the game f'd up and simping on chicks who sit in the passenger seat of an Acura and think she's in a Bentley. Take her out to Benihana's , when she's used to fried wings and fries from her local chinese spot. Cop her Jimmy Choo's when she's used to 30% off on an $80 pair of heels at Macy's.

Basically, ya'll gotta stop simping on these hood booger's.

You can't simp on EVERY chick you meet. That's not how you play the game. All ya'll dudes talking hard now, EVENTUALLY you're gonna simp. Believe in me, if you want a WIFE and a FAMILY, you're gonna have to show that female just how much she's worth and how much she's appreciated. You're gonna meet a female and get that feeling that she is "the one" and have no problem simping.

I'M DONE......

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

heh.
this thread just reminded me of a post I made years ago about this "simp" garbage..
on NT...you're one if you even remotely do something nice for a women. 

open the door for her?...simp 

let em walk in front of you?....simp 

let em walk behind you?...simp 

let em walk beside you?...simp 

let her take the 1st sip of your bottle of coke?...simp. 

lol your definition of simp is invalid
tired.gif

heh.
this thread just reminded me of a post I made years ago about this "simp" garbage..

lol your definition of simp is invalid
tired.gif

Lmao at this thread. Good to know n's are simpin and learning the hard way.
"pippin I have to say, you let em have their way you'll only see half your pay"

Lmao at this thread. Good to know n's are simpin and learning the hard way.
"pippin I have to say, you let em have their way you'll only see half your pay"

heh.

homie learned the hard way 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

heh.

homie learned the hard way 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

No but seriously, though....had to come back in here and say...moderation is key. Every girl likes the sweet stuff from time to time, but nothing is worse than a clingy dude. Makes you look desperate, and we don't feel special if we feel like you're desperate to have a girl. Make her think you're wanted by many and you chose her, even if that's not the case.
I hate that women think like this.  Women like this are not even special to begin with...they need to play games in order to pull strings.  Maybe it's their inherent nature but this type of play is so played out with me.

No but seriously, though....had to come back in here and say...moderation is key. Every girl likes the sweet stuff from time to time, but nothing is worse than a clingy dude. Makes you look desperate, and we don't feel special if we feel like you're desperate to have a girl. Make her think you're wanted by many and you chose her, even if that's not the case.
I hate that women think like this.  Women like this are not even special to begin with...they need to play games in order to pull strings.  Maybe it's their inherent nature but this type of play is so played out with me.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Just being honest. I used to talk to 1 guy who was superrrrrr clingy. 1 day would be starbursts in the shape of a heart at my doorstep...next day rose in my windshield...next day love letter in my mail box...like cmon son. I'm not saying don't be a gentleman on the regular, but stuff like that every. single. day. is too much. Once in a while, sure. She should also do sweet stuff once in a while as well, but I felt like I was in the twilight zone with that dude. Real life that could not have been it. That's what I was referring to. Stuff like "thinking of you" texts and opening doors/pulling out chairs etc is not simping to me.

Just being honest. I used to talk to 1 guy who was superrrrrr clingy. 1 day would be starbursts in the shape of a heart at my doorstep...next day rose in my windshield...next day love letter in my mail box...like cmon son. I'm not saying don't be a gentleman on the regular, but stuff like that every. single. day. is too much. Once in a while, sure. She should also do sweet stuff once in a while as well, but I felt like I was in the twilight zone with that dude. Real life that could not have been it. That's what I was referring to. Stuff like "thinking of you" texts and opening doors/pulling out chairs etc is not simping to me.

your lying...you know damb well if a dude was texting you on the regular or pulling out your chair for you everytime you went out to eat...it would get the same feigning interest as if he bought you a teddy bear every day of your life.

It's just how some women are/raised. I'm not trying to get at you or offend but imho that type of mindset is not wife/wifey material....

I do agree that everyday presents is wayyy overboard but I know some girls relate guys texting them more than 3x a day and being a gentleman in public at all times as "boring" or "clingy"

why put the effort into showing a girl how special you think they are if all it's gonna do is create more of a separation. I'm 26 now so I can tell when a girl is feigning interest...and rather than change up my approach/attitude based on her moods/reactions to my kind gestures which I deem as not overbearing or overdone....I kick them to the curb.

At some level/point in your life you have to come to terms of if you want to keep playing these emotional "tug-of-war" games constantly or you want someone who understands why you do what you do.

your lying...you know damb well if a dude was texting you on the regular or pulling out your chair for you everytime you went out to eat...it would get the same feigning interest as if he bought you a teddy bear every day of your life.

It's just how some women are/raised. I'm not trying to get at you or offend but imho that type of mindset is not wife/wifey material....

I do agree that everyday presents is wayyy overboard but I know some girls relate guys texting them more than 3x a day and being a gentleman in public at all times as "boring" or "clingy"

why put the effort into showing a girl how special you think they are if all it's gonna do is create more of a separation. I'm 26 now so I can tell when a girl is feigning interest...and rather than change up my approach/attitude based on her moods/reactions to my kind gestures which I deem as not overbearing or overdone....I kick them to the curb.

At some level/point in your life you have to come to terms of if you want to keep playing these emotional "tug-of-war" games constantly or you want someone who understands why you do what you do.

Grimlock...thats 100% true... mofos are too old to be playin games.... thats some HS $hit. and yes chicks with that mentality are 90% of the time not even worth putting up with. then chick wonder why dudes just hit it and quit it. lol

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

There's NOTHING wrong with simping. It's just that these dudes got the game f'd up and simping on chicks who sit in the passenger seat of an Acura and think she's in a Bentley. Take her out to Benihana's , when she's used to fried wings and fries from her local chinese spot. Cop her Jimmy Choo's when she's used to 30% off on an $80 pair of heels at Macy's.

You can't simp on EVERY chick you meet. That's not how you play the game. All ya'll dudes talking hard now, EVENTUALLY you're gonna simp. Believe in me, if you want a WIFE and a FAMILY, you're gonna have to show that female just how much she's worth and how much she's appreciated. You're gonna meet a female and get that feeling that she is "the one" and have no problem simping.

I'M DONE......
This is real talk. when you think you find that "one" your judgement/pimpin will all be skewed, which will lead str8 to simpin. 2nd, for a "wifey" of substance not a molded or transformed garden tool into a housewife will ....WILL require some money. Gotta pay to Play, if you dont believe try to build/turbo a 350z/supra/wrx/etc you gonna pay  the premium for every little part to make it faster, on a smaller scale just think about the gas, them cars only take premuim 93 octane lol. gotta pay to play.

we like you until you become too clingy, then when you don't show us any attention, we want you to be clingy. get used to it
happy.gif

QFT plain and simplie

^^DROPPIN DIMES!!!!

these four quotes are cliffnotes for the whole thread for stubborn cats who simp and need advice but dont want to read. lol

you're lying...you know damb well if a dude was texting you on the regular or pulling out your chair for you everytime you went out to eat...it would get the same feigning interest as if he bought you a teddy bear every day of your life.

1 of my problems with my ex is that he'd rarely text me, actually. If you equate regular texting to regular acts like I listed above, or a teddy bear daily, I don't know what to tell you...

Grimlock...thats 100% true... mofos are too old to be playin games.... thats some HS $hit. and yes chicks with that mentality are 90% of the time not even worth putting up with. then chick wonder why dudes just hit it and quit it. lol

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

I'M DONE......
This is real talk. when you think you find that "one" your judgement/pimpin will all be skewed, which will lead str8 to simpin. 2nd, for a "wifey" of substance not a molded or transformed garden tool into a housewife will ....WILL require some money. Gotta pay to Play, if you dont believe try to build/turbo a 350z/supra/wrx/etc you gonna pay  the premium for every little part to make it faster, on a smaller scale just think about the gas, them cars only take premuim 93 octane lol. gotta pay to play.

we like you until you become too clingy, then when you don't show us any attention, we want you to be clingy. get used to it
happy.gif

QFT plain and simplie

^^DROPPIN DIMES!!!!

these four quotes are cliffnotes for the whole thread for stubborn cats who simp and need advice but dont want to read. lol

you're lying...you know damb well if a dude was texting you on the regular or pulling out your chair for you everytime you went out to eat...it would get the same feigning interest as if he bought you a teddy bear every day of your life.

1 of my problems with my ex is that he'd rarely text me, actually. If you equate regular texting to regular acts like I listed above, or a teddy bear daily, I don't know what to tell you...

and because he rarely texted you is why you probably still think about him... often.
and touche on the correction.  I was caught slippin/simpin

and because he rarely texted you is why you probably still think about him... often.

laugh.gif
what more can you tell me about myself?

laugh.gif
what more can you tell me about myself?

Originally Posted by RawSheed

what if you're inherently ugly? Doesn't nature dictate that you HAVE to simp? Is a beautiful girl really gonna chase an ugly dude?

Someone break that one down for me, need a good read

beauty is in the eye of the behold ....Its sounds corny but its very true 
What is ugly to you may not be ugly to someone else 

The media tries to make it seem like everyone is attracted to a specific look but that's obviously not true ...everyone has different taste 

As for the question would a beautiful girl chase after a "ugly guy" no because beautiful women don't chase after guys period unless they have money and even in that case its rare

think about it why would a beautiful women need to chase a guy ?

Originally Posted by RawSheed

what if you're inherently ugly? Doesn't nature dictate that you HAVE to simp? Is a beautiful girl really gonna chase an ugly dude?

Someone break that one down for me, need a good read

beauty is in the eye of the behold ....Its sounds corny but its very true 
What is ugly to you may not be ugly to someone else 

The media tries to make it seem like everyone is attracted to a specific look but that's obviously not true ...everyone has different taste 

As for the question would a beautiful girl chase after a "ugly guy" no because beautiful women don't chase after guys period unless they have money and even in that case its rare

think about it why would a beautiful women need to chase a guy ?

I'm an anti-simp,  not because I'm against simpin' per say I just find that most women aren't worth it. There are a few tho I would take my coat off my back for.
embarassed.gif
Most of them are celebs tho so that doesn't even count.

I'm an anti-simp,  not because I'm against simpin' per say I just find that most women aren't worth it. There are a few tho I would take my coat off my back for.
embarassed.gif
Most of them are celebs tho so that doesn't even count.

Back
Top Bottom