-[ DON'T STOP BELIEVINGGGGGGGG (colts vs bolts) ]-

Originally Posted by buggz31

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

"HOW TO LOSE A GAME 101" - Colts vs. Chargers.....

laugh.gif
realtalk
and Yes I SAW LT GIVE NORV THE STONEFACE
explain the stoneface story please?

also, peyton and romo should not be compared...

Originally Posted by thagreatj

laugh.gif
realtalk

I wasn't comparing Peyton to Romo. Tonight was just similar to the Cowboys/Bills game with all of the thrown interceptions by the elite QB of the game.Of course, we didn't manage to close out the comeback. Thanks, Adam.
indifferent.gif

However, are you implying that Romo is better than Manning?

laugh.gif
realtalk

Not really much of a story, but at the end of the game, when norv was shakin peoples hands cheesin...I guess he told LT "good game" or somethinand LT was pretty much expressionless...like what are you talkin bout?

Originally Posted by buggz05

laugh.gif
realtalk

Not really much of a story, but at the end of the game, when norv was shakin peoples hands cheesin...I guess he told LT "good game" or somethin and LT was pretty much expressionless...like what are you talkin bout?
I don't blame LT, either.

What kind of play calling was that in the 4th quarter, seriously?

Pound the rock with LT. It's not that hard.

Instead, Norv tried to be cute with it, and let Phillip try to throw it.

As a result, it almost cost them the game. Twice. Thrice. Whatever it was.

Phillip Rivers
indifferent.gif

Just got home from the game.

I hate rain games.

All I can say is that we got freaking lucky.

Straight up.

But Darren Sproles and Cromartie made it happen today.

Cromartie's third interception was just the sickness.

Here's some pics that I took.

73o8i9g.jpg
81ocm5l.jpg
6k7rgib.jpg
87m0t3r.jpg
6yxx5at.jpg

Chargers canthank their defense for the win.
Actually, We can thank Adam Vinatieri.

i bet the crowd is booing cuz this damn Avirl Lasomethingsomething song is playing.
No, we were booing because they showed Norv and Rivers on the Jumbotron.

MisterP0315 wrote:

laugh.gif
realtalk

I wasn't comparing Peyton to Romo. Tonight was just similar to the Cowboys/Bills game with all of the thrown interceptions by the elite QB of the game. Of course, we didn't manage to close out the comeback. Thanks, Adam.
indifferent.gif

However, are you implying that Romo is better than Manning?

no i am not
laugh.gif
im actually very critical of my team and romo should not be compared to manning, brady, Favre etc. i actually makes me mad cause he needs tocontinue to do good and win the REAL games.....just my thoughts tho.

Only heard the game, I was driving from Pittsburgh, but amazing the game that Peyton had. Didn't think that was even possible. Even stranger that they onlylost by 2 after playing that poorly. Not sure what that means, but it has to mean something. Oh well, Colts loss is good for Steelers, so awesome

^ Well...our defense stopped them the majority of the game. Our special teams has always struggled and giving up 14 points is unacceptable. Peyton didn'thave his usual options...which is why we struggled to score points. It's not exactly difficult to notice that. We have...or had...one of the top 3 offensesin the league. Yesterday, we only managed to score 21...and all of those points weren't even offensive touchdowns.

We could blame Vinatieri.
We could blame Peyton for not taking care of the ball and throwing 6 INTs.
We could blame injuries. We only dressed 45 players. Teams usually dress 55 or so.
We could blame inadvertent whistles and missed calls.

However, all of that really doesn't matter because the game is over. We simply need to focus on next week and getting healthy before the playoffs. Untilthen, we need to somehow get it done with what we have on the field.

I hate the Colts and Peyton and all...and nothing makes me happier than seeing the 6 INTs in his stat line. But, I will say that Manning was without two bigweapons and that the weather didn't help. He still has Reggie Wayne and Addai though, which is more than most teams. You have to give the Charger defenseprops. Anytime you hold the Colts 21 points, you did your job quite well.

That's why Tom Brady is better than Manning.

Tom NEVER had the weapons that Manning had when he won his 3 rings.

That argument is played. The Patriots defense was stellar. Branch wasn't no horrible receiver either. You don't win games on one side of the ball.

It doesn't matter.

Brady had different receivers every year and he still won rings.

Don't use that "Colts don't have a good defense" excuse. It's tired. That same defense kept them in the game yesterday.

I didn't say anything about the Colts defense.
laugh.gif

Year after year, the Pats. defense owned us. Law had more catches than our receivers.
laugh.gif
I'm not discrediting Brady but it was never all him...so spareme the receiver argument because it's played. Vinatieri bailed them out time and time again. Wish he did that for us.
eyes.gif

That argument is played. The Patriots defense was stellar. Branch wasn't no horrible receiver either. You don't win games on one side of the ball.
The arguement isn't played at all really. Branch is a no name WR right now over in Seattle. Hmmm...wonder why that is. Injuries might be partof it...but he has not done much at all over there, bottom line. Hassleback isn't exactly a scrub either, so there's got to be some reason why Branchwas able to do what he did in NE. Oh wait, I know....that 6th rounder out of Michigan. It's not secret I'm a huge NE fan and an even bigger Brady fan,but Brady just wins with whoever is out there. Thank god he's got more help this year. If he wins MVP this year, he needs to cut that trophy in 4 for Moss,Stallworth, and Welker....actually he probably would do that for his team.

Nah the Manning and Brady comparions are totally unnecessary at this point in the season, lets see whats been done when theyre both done playing and then wecan discuss.

When you said "The Patriots defense was stellar" that insinuated that the Colts defense didn't hold a candle to them. Colts were ranked in the top ten in defense when they lost to the Steelers (in the playoffs) 2 seasons ago.

Your right that "Branch wasn't no horrible receiver" but he's no Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison, Clark, or Stokley.

When you have weapons like that you should win rings.

Brady has potentially 3 pro-bowl receivers and he's putting up better numbers than Manning ever did (at this time) and it looks like he's going to get a 4th ring.

Back
Top Bottom