Dope case

I guess I'm the only one who came in thinking it was a nice cellphone case.
you were driving drunk and you mad they busted you and found white in your car ?
take your L sir.

Nah...it started way before that. Dude had him on the playground friending for pixie stix. Op lucky he got caught now, old dude was about to hot h with that H next...boys saved you op, woulda been on the block sucking _____ for rocks in about two weeks, messing with your dude.

Shhhhh...

I guess I'm the only one who came in thinking it was a nice cellphone case.
you were driving drunk and you mad they busted you and found white in your car ?
take your L sir.
Na I came in thinking the thing until I say the paragraph.

OP did you seriously move back into your momma's crib because you have a $550 car payment?

OP you got the plug for that white and yellow like a video out
roll.gif

Dudes really out here driving drunk to cop an 1/8th of an 8 ball

Priorities b

OP a lame.

If he got caught with "work" he'd still be in jail.

Making in seem like you moving dope.

And why would you post that online anyway?

Ol quackin ***

there's a lotta wrong stuff goin on here. First of all, Its a DUB a freakin' dub. Nobody cares not even the cops jesus all that stuff they were saying to you is pretty much their idea of killing time.Secondly, I'd consider yourself lucky that you didn't get DUI. That would have messed you up a lot worse than a little possession charge. Everyone saying get a lawyer, yeah i guess so if you have stacks like that do it. But don't think that a public defender is going to completely screw you over. yes they're going to try to convince you to take a deal at first -they do to everyone so they can move on to the next case and b done with it. But if you forego that option they're going to fight for you just as hard as any other lawyer, granted they have less experience but they need to win cases to be promoted, and they are completely free (50$). Also, whether it's your first offense matters hugely. If it is, then quit worrying about it and bounce from your own thread and just go take the little l. First offense=not that big of a deal, if it's your second or third then go ahead and cop that lawyer. Finally, stop talking about it on the internet, not just because it's hot, but you're not gonna get the real answers you need from people in here. 20 sack of blow smh where they do that at? EDIT: oh you're in texas. my bad . disregard everything I just said youre totally screwed . i'd be trying to get deported

Last edited:
there's a lotta wrong stuff goin on here. First of all, Its a DUB a freakin' dub. Nobody cares not even the cops jesus all that stuff they were saying to you is pretty much their idea of killing time.Secondly, I'd consider yourself lucky that you didn't get DUI. That would have messed you up a lot worse than a little possession charge. Everyone saying get a lawyer, yeah i guess so if you have stacks like that do it. But don't think that a public defender is going to completely screw you over. yes they're going to try to convince you to take a deal at first -they do to everyone so they can move on to the next case and b done with it. But if you forego that option they're going to fight for you just as hard as any other lawyer, granted they have less experience but they need to win cases to be promoted, and they are completely free (50$). Also, whether it's your first offense matters hugely. If it is, then quit worrying about it and bounce from your own thread and just go take the little l. First offense=not that big of a deal, if it's your second or third then go ahead and cop that lawyer. Finally, stop talking about it on the internet, not just because it's hot, but you're not gonna get the real answers you need from people in here. 20 sack of blow smh where they do that at? EDIT: oh you're in texas. my bad . disregard everything I just said youre totally screwed . i'd be trying to get deported

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Said ya moving big weight but I ain't heard of ya dude...fyi your gonna be fine...the DUI charge wuda be way more trill brah!

Last edited:
I'll do my best but many factors come into play with the judicial system.
Where in Texas? First offense? Are you or plan on going to school? Did they see you making the purchase? Where in the car was it located? As I stated I will do my best to give you information.

LOL

Calm down OP. :smh: Cops ain't gotta ask you damn thing boy, you already told half your story on NT.

You made so many mistakes already. Judging by that, your best bet is to be quiet and let someone else do the talking for you. If you told them boys that you didn't cop, they can find out that wasn't the truth from this thread. Didn't you say they went through your phone too? :smh:

Not likely, but what if they saw your NT info? :nerd: All they gotta do now is read this thread. Highly doubt they did, but just saying...

4a423dea_bill-duke.jpeg

Last edited:
op probably says he wants a dime then shows up and says he only wants a blunt so he can buy some cigars and an icehouse edge.

Back
Top Bottom