Draws on Snkrs

Pardon my ignorance, but I was under the impression that Snkrs was hard to “bot” or it wasn’t financially advantageous to do so compared to foot sites? I obviously don’t know much about botting but I’m pretty sure Snkrs requires a phone number and confirmation code sent via text to authenticate the account.

Assuming I’m incorrect, do draws favor bots more so than non-draw releases? Or are there simply way more entries because there’s a 10 minute time limit versus the inferred 2 to 3 minute entry time for a non-draw release?

I do nothing special but use 2 account. I only go for shoes I want and not every release
EF6CC1BE-F59E-40D1-A869-74E119472DE9.jpeg

no its because of the backlash they got with the whole vp’s kid selling shoes and exposing bots to the masses.

they wanna act like they are doing something. as if the bots are designed to just buy instantly and be done.

but when the bots still have 100s of accounts, it doesnt really matter.
Bots winnings multiple draws are less likely than the usual GR sales

I would easily spend $1000 this year with Nike instead it looks like $0. If I want shoes a reseller will get that money, how’s that good business by Nike? And don’t tell me they like the hype, the hypes going to run me off for good. I’m about to the point of despising anything with a swoosh.
They gonna sell out regardless and it’s good press and the desire increases. It’s all upside. Not to mention they likely have stakes in stock x/goat

I do nothing special but use 2 account. I only go for shoes I want and not every release
EF6CC1BE-F59E-40D1-A869-74E119472DE9.jpeg

Question? Do you have Apple products when you try for these releases? I have a theory that Apple products have a higher winning percentage (much higher) then desktop and Android users. I have an android and only won 2 draws in like 6 years on multiple accounts.

Question? Do you have Apple products when you try for these releases? I have a theory that Apple products have a higher winning percentage (much higher) then desktop and Android users. I have an android and only won 2 draws in like 6 years on multiple accounts.

iphone only

I have had the same theory and asked the same questions but some say it does not matter, while at the same time most of the people that I know that win and win often all have iPhones. I was also told by someone that the SNKRS app favors iOS users which is why you can vote for things like what shoes you'd like to see return for Air Max day or that Lebron shoe vote they did not too long ago. The option to vote(regardless if you think the vote was legit it or not) was not offered to Android users, so who knows.

I have had the same theory and asked the same questions but some say it does not matter, while at the same time most of the people that I know that win and win often all have iPhones. I was also told by someone that the SNKRS app favors iOS users which is why you can vote for things like what shoes you'd like to see return for Air Max day or that Lebron shoe vote they did not too long ago. The option to vote(regardless if you think the vote was legit it or not) was not offered to Android users, so who knows.

This is false. All of our L's are proof.

Maybe a long time ago, when it was FCFS and with Apple Pay. Not anymore.

Pardon my ignorance, but I was under the impression that Snkrs was hard to “bot” or it wasn’t financially advantageous to do so compared to foot sites? I obviously don’t know much about botting but I’m pretty sure Snkrs requires a phone number and confirmation code sent via text to authenticate the account.

Assuming I’m incorrect, do draws favor bots more so than non-draw releases? Or are there simply way more entries because there’s a 10 minute time limit versus the inferred 2 to 3 minute entry time for a non-draw release?

I think when it moved from just a phone app, to being on desktop it opened it up for bots

I'm sure Stock X or GOAT will be getting all my money from now on. Not that I like it that way, but if I really want a shoe that's how it is.

Maybe they should listen and do something about that. I'm not holding my breath.

Back
Top Bottom