Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Drew Gooden's suit is HORRIBLE. 
roll.gif

:lol: The players only started dressing well in the recent years. You can go back and see how Lebron was dressed in that all white suit....lightyears from where he's at now. I guess they were used to wearing pro-cut jersey lengths :lol:

Pick up today...RFX does not approve:

I wonder how the players would dress now if the dress code (which nt has decided was & still is racist) was lifted. I'm guessing lots of designer sweatpants and designer tank tops.

I wonder how the players would dress now if the dress code (which nt has decided was & still is racist) was lifted. I'm guessing lots of designer sweatpants and designer tank tops.
I doubt it. Times have changed. No one wears an outfit like Sean John velour suit with a baggy white tee shirt, headband, and some white AF1s anymore. This outfit was :pimp: back in the late 90s/early 2000s. A lot of these NBA dudes still wear streetwear, but avant garde style...see Russell and Dwayne (as of lately).

Streetwear goes beyond what the typical NTer thinks, which consists of a home made t shirt and fitted cap that match all colors of your sneakers.

Wait, what?  Most of these NBA players are dressing like clowns nowadays.  Not that those suits are a good look, but yeah. 
The draft class from last year looked pretty decent if I recall correctly. Some of the cats already shelled out bread for good fitting Tom Ford suits.

I figure a few would go the Tim Duncan route but even more casual. See a lot of that ugly pyrex crap and shirts with swag on it.

The draft class from last year looked pretty decent if I recall correctly. Some of the cats already shelled out bread for good fitting Tom Ford suits.
Oh, you're just talking the suits.  I thought you were talking the way these NBA players are dressing in general right now. 

I doubt it. Times have changed. No one wears an outfit like Sean John velour suit with a baggy white tee shirt, headband, and some white AF1s anymore. This outfit was
pimp.gif
back in the late 90s/early 2000s. A lot of these NBA dudes still wear streetwear, but avant garde style...see Russell and Dwayne (as of lately).

Streetwear goes beyond what the typical NTer thinks, which consists of a home made t shirt and fitted cap that match all colors of your sneakers.
i dunno man for arriving to and from the game they probally would wear sweats and flip flops or at the most jeans and t-shirt but on the bench and media appearances they would dress up.

I commissioned a camo jacket to be made several weeks ago. It's the same Japanese cotton fabric I got my trousers in.

I figure a few would go the Tim Duncan route but even more casual. See a lot of that ugly pyrex crap and shirts with swag on it.
I've heard of Pyrex Vision being mentioned in rap songs before, but never knew it was a clothing line. I recently saw it on a cartoon named "Hypebeast 2013". Man, talk about high profit margin. They just use Champion attire and put "23" and "Pyrex" on it and charge up the wazoo :lol: This truly shows marketing is king.

i dunno man for arriving to and from the game they probally would wear sweats and flip flops or at the most jeans and t-shirt but on the bench and media appearances they would dress up.
Lots of these guys have stylists now so they really want to be on point. Plus, they have cameras taping this dude from arrival until post interview, man. Remember when they had the lock up, Lebron and Dwayne actually flew to Europe for fashion shows :lol:

Oh, you're just talking the suits.  I thought you were talking the way these NBA players are dressing in general right now. 
I don't really follow to that extent. I just see outfits posted online and on recap shows. I'd imagine it'd be pretty darn hard to find any good fitting normal attire when you're 6'4''+ :lol:

I don't really follow to that extent. I just see outfits posted online and on recap shows. I'd imagine it'd be pretty darn hard to find any good fitting normal attire when you're 6'4''+ :lol:

Vlad seems to do just fine :tongue:

Today's fit:

Today's find:
Florsheim Imperial Shell Cordovan Plain Toe Bluchers. Sz 9.5D but actually fits me so I'm contemplating keeping. The cork bed has definitely seen some crazy wear. I can feel where the ball of his foot in the left shoe rested. I mean I could resole but I'm not sure if it's worth it since its just Florsheim. However, this shell stuff don't play. The leather still looks unbelievable. I wouldn't be surprised if the shoe was already up in the double digits age wise but from the outside, you would never guess it. Either way, still happy....esp for $4
Before

After

So does someone else take a picture of some of you everyday? Hahahaha cuz I saw my neighbor take pictures of himself with a tripod today (little swag kid) and I couldn't stop laughing. :rofl:

Haha, thanks for the props Wis and Rob. I actually was in the talks to try and come in the NCAA for a second tier team of sorts, but the expenses were a bit big, so decided to stay here and focus on learning and just do dunks, instead of playing ball (i wasn't THAT good anyway).

Here's a dunk Porter Maberry, a known dunker, who came to Romania last week, put on his Instagram :smile:

https://distilleryimage6.s3.amazonaws.com/f8e2c89adb7911e28b4622000a9e2975_101.mp4

just received the lands end cargos from when they were 6 dollars posted a while back. im so upset i didnt try them earlier. I was stuck on that baggy cargo phase thats why i didnt want to try them again. now i love them and i hope i can get another color. they will be worn this winter also

anyone own a navy seeksucker suit?

thinking of copping one

maybe one from j crew or bonobos

hows the quality of bonobos?

Back
Top Bottom