Dressing Better Vol 2.0

:rofl: @ the NBA "suits". AMare looks like he's wearing a dress...I suppose the NBA doesn't support the use of mirrors.

I thought the overall look of the draft picks last night was nice. Although some of the suits were too tight for my liking.

Regarding the draft day horrible suits choices- a lot of these guys aren't from well off families. I mean if it weren't for the nba, a lot of these players would've never left the hood

So does someone else take a picture of some of you everyday? Hahahaha cuz I saw my neighbor take pictures of himself with a tripod today (little swag kid) and I couldn't stop laughing. :rofl:
That kid isn't hurting anyone. Let him have his fun. Lots of people take outfit pictures BTW, mainly on fashion oriented boards and blogs.

LOL should have maybe done the same, though I didnt notice any holes. Made a killing during our money dance. Told our DJ to play a couple of slow songs for the old folk, and then switched it up to Make it Rain and Bandz A Make Her Dance :lol:

The homies and cousins actually made it rain for us...you can see some of the money on the floor and the stonefaces of the aunts and uncles in the background hahahaha!

haha, my money dance kept getting pushed back later in the night. my MC kept trying to ask me when we should do it, but it was hard for them to cut and slow the party down. my wife's cousin said since we did it later on, some of the tito and tita doctors left earlier so we could've made more, but we still banked though. that money was so clutch in tipping our vendors at the end of the night.

my peoples were bugging out, they never thought they would see me rocking a barong tagalog :lol:.

Regarding the draft day horrible suits choices- a lot of these guys aren't from well off families. I mean if it weren't for the nba, a lot of these players would've never left the hood

Yeah but they get advances from their agents and stuff too, and can afford a decent suit, and watches as well... like some of those suits I don't even see how they thought they were fresh, choppa suits to the next level and everything :lol: Plus I know a couple players from my school who aren't even getting drafted have EXTENSIVE Jordan collections like 50+ pairs in their apartments and they aren't from wealthy families by any stretch

Trying to order something from JCrew with the SUMMER30 code. On the thumbnail page, says it's on sale, but when I click on the item it's full price. >:

Anybody have this issue before?

It's an additional 30% off sale items code, might call customer service.

Yeah but they get advances from their agents and stuff too, and can afford a decent suit, and watches as well... like some of those suits I don't even see how they thought they were fresh, choppa suits to the next level and everything :lol: Plus I know a couple players from my school who aren't even getting drafted have EXTENSIVE Jordan collections like 50+ pairs in their apartments and they aren't from wealthy families by any stretch

Yeah the players take out loans depending on their draft stock. I remember Beasley wanted to take out like $500K and cop a Maybach until his family had to tell him to chill :wow: :smh: . And yeah, the money players receive for allowances finances a lot of their shoe habits. I think poking fun at those prior suits isn't about wealth it's about the styling of said suits.

Yeah the players take out loans depending on their draft stock. I remember Beasley wanted to take out like $500K and cop a Maybach until his family had to tell him to chill :wow: :smh: . And yeah, the money players receive for allowances finances a lot of their shoe habits. I think poking fun at those prior suits isn't about wealth it's about the styling of said suits.
Yeah Beasley had lots of cars while still in college. What a fool. Hopefully he doesn't get dropped soon since he's never materialized into a solid player.

Might swing by jcrew factory today due to that 50% sale. Anyone know how big the opening is on their slim Bedford pants? Trying to cop them navy joints at least until I scoop that damn navy suit :\

Did you guys keep up with the Milan Fashion week? Impressions?

I loved Canali. Very solid collection, although some pieces had way too much and obtrusive stripes for my taste, but most of the suits and jackets were :smokin.

Calvin Klein and Armani were also very solid.

Did you guys keep up with the Milan Fashion week? Impressions?

I loved Canali. Very solid collection, although some pieces had way too much and obtrusive stripes for my taste, but most of the suits and jackets were :smokin.

Calvin Klein and Armani were also very solid.
I check out blogs here and there, but I don't really keep up. I just wear what I like...pretty much how I go from Foamposites one day to double monks the next, word to Zara and their business model of never attending fashion shows.

Go put your Gloves on and get out of here!! :tongue: :lol:

Lol. Man i like this thread but my knowledge is limited

Sumtimes i have no clue wat u guys are talking about lol.

I just look at the fits. Always clean.

Yea there's a bunch of clean fits in here. I'm still learning myself, which is why you don't see too many pics from me.

Everyone is here to help though, so please feel free to ask questions.

I check out blogs here and there, but I don't really keep up. I just wear what I like...pretty much how I go from Foamposites one day to double monks the next, word to Zara and their business model of never attending fashion shows.

That doesn't even make sense. You wear what you like while Zaras business plan is to steal from designers collection and have it out before those designers have theirs in stores because their turn around time is much faster. They do not do fashion shows because they do not have an original idea/design.

Your style and Zara are nothing alike. :lol:

Last edited:
That doesn't even make sense. You wear what you like while Zaras business plan is to steal from designers collection and have it out before those designers have theirs in stores because their turn around time is much faster. They are nothing alike. :lol:
They focus on what people on the streets are wearing. There's an article on the founder and how he does business. I posted the link months ago on how he rose to become the top of the fast fashion world with no background or education in the field. There was a portion where he was at a stoplight and saw a dude wearing a jacket. He liked it and drew it as fast as he could. He made a phone call to get they jacket produced. He mentioned directly that he does not care for fashion shows in the article which I admire.

I'll be danged. I haven't walked into a Zara in years. Well off topic, this just reinforced that fact that fast fashion is the most lucrative of the bunch.

Back
Top Bottom