Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I think bootcut jeans would've looked great with these.  If you don't mind me asking, what brand are they?
nerd.gif
Bootcut would look horrible. Peg legged jeans work best with that kind of shoes.

Once you get to the middle age bracket and your tummy starts expanding, then it's time to go with the bootcut.
EDIT:

Alright, my buddy finally convinced me slim straight leg jeans would look best and not bootcut, so I bow to your opinion
laugh.gif
.   I still think taller men can pull off the bootcut/monk strap look, but what do I know.  Either way, I still apologize to Wes if my comment came off as offensive, didn't mean it like that at all...

Last edited:
Sorry for the late post but this was yesterday's fit. Went to catch a flight out to Dubai to grab sushi with Diddy. Ain't no thang..

Y'all might think it was unnecessary but ever since Carlin mentioned something about it a few months back I've noticed that I would prefer it to be cinched just an inch or so more. Figured that I got some money in my pocket now, might as well get it the way I want it to fit :rolleyes 8)

what kind of shirt is this? link? Nice btw.

Any ideas what this jacket may be? Totally custom maybe? Love the placement of the button and the whole pocket-waistband thing.

Sorry for the late post but this was yesterday's fit. Went to catch a flight out to Dubai to grab sushi with Diddy. Ain't no thang..

I have the exact same fit, except the clothes are from different brands. I'll take a pic one of these days

Not to derail, but I figured I'd get a faster response in here. Does anyone know if applecare+ covers water damage. Left my phone in the beginning cycle of the washing machine for about a minute. Currently in rice but I'd rather not leave it there for a few days. If I can just head to apple and swap, I will. Anyone know?

Not to derail, but I figured I'd get a faster response in here. Does anyone know if applecare+ covers water damage. Left my phone in the beginning cycle of the washing machine for about a minute. Currently in rice but I'd rather not leave it there for a few days. If I can just head to apple and swap, I will. Anyone know?

It does... It covers everything except lost or stolen phones

It does... It covers everything except lost or stolen phones
My man :pimp:
#wooooooooo

Heads up, the big homie Sasha (1stWitIt) got married over the weekend. Show the famb some love. Congrats!!
:nthat:

Looking for a good cheap fedora. I'm a little pissed J Crew didn't release any this year they are usually my staple spot for summer fedoras

Back
Top Bottom