Dressing Better Vol 2.0

picked up from BR. came out to $130 after all the discounts. the peak lapels are what i was unsure about at first.

Crazy deal.. jacket and paints for $130? Dam.. :x

You guys might wanna check your local Nordstrom rack I picked up these AE players today for $150

Definitely gotta check them tomorrow

ok 

damb any suggestions w a cool shoe compartment?

looking for spmething like a cordura nylon 

or heavy canvas

something more rugged
As a master's student, I demand you use proper grammar. I have no idea what you're talking about :lol:

It's :lol: when someone posts a pic of themselves and you're about to fall out of the chair because they're not what you think :lol:

NT would shut down if RFX reveals himself :lol:

Probably gonna add 1 more pair to the rotation before going into hibernation. Thinking about a blucher, but quite honestly I find bluchers a little boring. Might just end up getting another perforated/non-perforated whiskey/cappuccino colored cap-toe. No more walnut for me.

Probably gonna add 1 more pair to the rotation before going into hibernation. Thinking about a blucher, but quite honestly I find bluchers a little boring. Might just end up getting another perforated/non-perforated whiskey/cappuccino colored cap-toe. No more walnut for me.

Solid rotation. If sticking with AE, I'd go with the kenilworth. Plain toe blucher. Going off what you said, it may be too boring for you but I think its a solid change up. I'm likely going with something in bourbon next or I'll step it up and cop some shell for myself. :lol:
We'll see..that is unless I keep blowing money on suits :tongue:

Solid rotation. If sticking with AE, I'd go with the kenilworth. Plain toe blucher. Going off what you said, it may be too boring for you but I think its a solid change up. I'm likely going with something in bourbon next or I'll step it up and cop some shell for myself.
laugh.gif

We'll see..that is unless I keep blowing money on suits
tongue.gif
Lol, that's my issue too. 3 piece Essential Gray on its way... Otherwise I'd be getting a shell cap-toe for sure. Good looking out on the Kenilworth, it's the only pair I'm considering atm.

do you guys ever wear AEs with jeans?
You talking about sweater or what kind of top from there?

I personally don't rock that brand.

Man, I never knew how pricey some of these Nike pieces get.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/u...ertible-running-jacket/pid-678217/pgid-789635

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/u...ertible-running-jacket/pid-678256/pgid-765650

I think I'm gonna go back to Niketown next week to cop this to run in the streets. Hopefully cars don't hit me when I run at night.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/packable-camo-lightweight-windrunner-jacket/pid-721886/pgid-721888

Gyakusou is a collab so it carries a premium on the price. I do find the quality to be slightly better too, not miles away but it has more details and design than a typical Nike gear. It also much better.

Last edited:
Just got to rock them right, I guess it helps if your James Bond.
Not exactly AEs but these type of shoes can be rocked with jeans for sure.

You talking about sweater or what kind of top from there?

I personally don't rock that brand.

I meant Allen Edmonds shoes, sorry
I haven't with the pairs I have. And I very likely won't. While there are plenty of casual AEs out there, mine look a little out of place when worn with jeans. 
Just got to rock them right, I guess it helps if your James Bond.
Not exactly AEs but these type of shoes can be rocked with jeans for sure.
Yeah this was sort of what i had in mind.  Or with a button shirt and blazer.

Dang, RFX stunts in and out of the gym :lol:

Oh, that AE :lol: For sure. Jeans, white t shirt, cardigan if it's cold would look good as well as sport shirt and jeans with a pair of AEs.

Gyakusou is a collab so it carries a premium on the price. I do find the quality to be slightly better too, not miles away but it has more details and design than a typical Nike gear. It also much better.

I don't know about here but I know most of the Gyakusou items ended up being heavily discounted on overseas sites. Seemed like I saw the whole line for much cheaper than retail, including the Lunarglides.

Last edited:
Gyakusou fits slimmer than your typical Nike gear so i think that might have to do with them not selling out at retail. Most still prefer to workout in non-restrictive clothing (unless they are compression clothes) so most would have to size up (by two even) at times.

The Nike name also prevents plenty to pay retail for it, doesn't that Nike cost more outside of the US too. Like me, I like some NSW tees but they were like $110-$130 and at the end of the day, it is still Nike so I have a hard time paying that much for a single cotton tee.

What do you guys think about these boots? Im thinking about copping a pair. I've been meaning to cop a pair, but haven't had a chance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom