Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I'm starting a new job in a week. Medical sales type field. It's a stark difference from the radio business that i am in now. I had a black briefcase/messager bag type that was leather but it's falling apart.

I'm looking for a nice brown messanger bag i can crry around to meetings and have as a daily bag etc.

Suggestions please? Don't wanna spend more then about $120

This thread a mini-SF on NT quite nice to see...

As far as starter shoes, the Clarks DB will a good start. The Red Oaks are :smokin

Need some help locating a items.

That black ToJ leather a few pages back is crazy dope btw. Personally looking for a black jacket similar maybe waxed or some a bit luxe. Want to be able to dress it up with a button down or dressed down with a tee. Suggestions would be great...

This thread a mini-SF on NT quite nice to see...

As far as starter shoes, the Clarks DB will a good start. The Red Oaks are :smokin

Need some help locating a items.

That black ToJ leather a few pages back is crazy dope btw. Personally looking for a black jacket similar maybe waxed or some a bit luxe. Want to be able to dress it up with a button down or dressed down with a tee. Suggestions would be great...
This is me btw... was my NT switchover account.

got my AE Strands in yesterday and boy are these things beautiful! So happy I got them, and thanks for the headsup on the Nordstrom sale. Having said that, now I need a belt for my wedding to match the strands (with silver buckle) any recommendations?

Glad to see your wedding fit is coming together famb :nthat:

Got these apt9s from kohls :lol:
30 bucks *shrugs*

What do you guys think?

I'm starting a new job in a week. Medical sales type field. It's a stark difference from the radio business that i am in now. I had a black briefcase/messager bag type that was leather but it's falling apart.

I'm looking for a nice brown messanger bag i can crry around to meetings and have as a daily bag etc.

this actually looks decent. cant comment on the quality though.
http://www.hm.com/us/product/11099?article=11099-A

I always recommend Knomo, I love mine.
Or maybe Jack Spade, but that's a bit more expensive probably even when on sale.

While we're on the bag topic, any recommendations for a briefcase? Probably leather, something versatile, maybe enough room to fit a 13" MBP if necessary and 200$-ish?

I would still return those, save an extra $30-35 and get some DB's, which will be staples in your wardrobe for years to come.

Any suggestions on a slim peacoat? TOJ would have been perfect but they're impossible to find and I would prefer something that hasn't been worn before.

Back
Top Bottom