Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Dang, your HS does that? :lol:

I was class of 2003 myself. Most of the folks are already tied down with kids.

I'd do a suit with a shirt, unbuttoned the top two buttons.

That's what I was thinking. Actually no, I wasn't thinking that at all until my homie said he was going to suit up and then I figured it wouldn't be such a bad idea.

And I think the concept of a 10 year reunion is completely ******ed since it still feels like I just graduated yesterday, and just like you most of my grad class is married with kids and I'm not really the mood to pretend to be happy for these people.

That's what I was thinking. Actually no, I wasn't thinking that at all until my homie said he was going to suit up and then I figured it wouldn't be such a bad idea.

And I think the concept of a 10 year reunion is completely ******ed since it still feels like I just graduated yesterday, and just like you most of my grad class is married with kids and I'm not really the mood to pretend to be happy for these people.
To keep it 100, I only keep in touch with 3 dudes from HS...these were my best friends that ironically enough I met through the love of kicks :lol: We used to have the latest Js on the following Monday. The others fell off and I'll say hi via social media once in a blue moon, but our goals in life differ so that's what it is. The 'cool' kids are the ones that are really 'meh' at life, and the ones that got made fun of are the ones with high paying jobs now.

I go to the mall alone when I plan to buy something. Don't need another person to slow me down. Don't need their opinion either since I wouldn't care what they think.

This. I really like the newjs phrased it. I do all of my shopping and about 95% of my buying online. If I go into a physical store it is because I'm intending on buying something, in and out with no real browsing in between.

Im am liking that new target collab. Which is good because I am on a big spending strike. Daughter wants to go to a middle/high school where tuition is higher than what I paid for college. Sheesh.

That private school tuition is no joke but it is worth it mayne.

IN FOR DA GIFT EXCHANGE!

Same. I'm definitely trying to do that this year.

To keep it 100, I only keep in touch with 3 dudes from HS...these were my best friends that ironically enough I met through the love of kicks :lol: We used to have the latest Js on the following Monday. The others fell off and I'll say hi via social media once in a blue moon, but our goals in life differ so that's what it is. The 'cool' kids are the ones that are really 'meh' at life, and the ones that got made fun of are the ones with high paying jobs now.

Most of the kids from my HS who were "popular" and indulged in that reckless partying + drinking + drug life are paying for it now. Funny how in HS you get criticized for being focused on your academics and praised for being a party animal :lol:

This year for the gift exchange we will use Elfster. Its much easier. Managing the group would be easier as well.

Word. I'm definitely in for the gift exchange...I think we should keep it the same with regulars and the price limit; not saying all Lurkers would be looking to mooch and there may even be new contributors who come in the thread by then, but it's cool for it to be frequent posters bc I feel like we've OT a great sub environment on NT in here and we all get along well without any dumb petty stuff aside from the monthly troll but that flames out quickly. I think it worked well last yr right?

Not sure if mentioned but the APC Varsity is on Tres Bien.. 20% off if you're not European, and if you made purchases during their last sale you should of received 15% off vouchers.. Brings the varsity down to like $500 and free shipping. Not bad, but something I can't stomach right now lol especially since I just got back from South beach :pimp:

I go to the mall alone when I plan to buy something. Don't need another person to slow me down. Don't need their opinion either since I wouldn't care what they think.

The only way ill ask another opinion if there's a chick I bump into that I wanna holla at :D . Quick question tho I'm sure wj4 can help I'm trying to look for some good decent leather jackets for the winter black and chocolate brown any ideas where I can some for a decent price also a jean jacket will help too. Thanks again

With a leather, I wouldn't skimp because the cheap stuff is really obvious. The best bet is try on a grip of brands and know your sizes in them and buy off season on discount.

For retail, I think Schott NYC is the cheapest and has decent quality to it. I think a brown bomber would be a nice first piece.

I'm sure RFX is more learned in this subsection than me. Dude has like 10+ leather and suede pieces.

With a leather, I wouldn't skimp because the cheap stuff is really obvious. The best bet is try on a grip of brands and know your sizes in them and buy off season on discount.

For retail, I think Schott NYC is the cheapest and has decent quality to it. I think a brown bomber would be a nice first piece.

I'm sure RFX is more learned in this subsection than me. Dude has like 10+ leather and suede pieces.

Schott NYC where is that exactly manhattan? RFX I need ya where you at lol. I see what your saying definitely don't want a jacket to be that obvious n cheap I gotta look good I guess ima have to spend bread just wondering how much...what about jean jackets?

Schott NYC is the brand name
Just google it and you'll find their site

And for jean jackets there's cheap ones like AE and more higher end ones from brands like IH

Schott NYC is the brand name
Just google it and you'll find their site

And for jean jackets there's cheap ones like AE and more higher end ones from brands like IH
Jean jacket is a lot cheaper. Levi's got some good ones. Go to Macy's and cop when there's a sale. You can get one for about $50 or so. Gap is also cheap and fits nicely.

Ps quoted the wrong user.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom